Arsenal Week in Review
March 22, 2009 - @ Colorado - L 99-128
High Scorer: Cedric Bozeman 27 High Rebounder: Malick Badiane 9
March 27, 2009 - @ Utah - L 82-109
High Scorer: Cedric Bozeman 26 High Rebounder: Cedric Bozeman 8
January 18, 2009 - @ Utah - L 100-103
High Scorer: Kedrick Brown 32 High Rebounder: Marcus Campbell 10
Malick Badiane 10
ARSENAL PLAYER OF THE WEEK
CEDRIC BOZEMAN - #00 - G
Bozeman has stepped up to fill in the role as the #1 scorer for the Arsenal offense. Since James White has left, Bozeman is averaging 24.3 points per game and has scored 20+ points in every game except one. This week, Bozeman fought to keep the Arsenal in the games but was overmatched by both division leaders that they played.
WHERE HAVE THE ARSENAL BEEN?
After a four game home stand two weeks ago, the Arsenal are on a two and half week road trip which will conclude this Saturday at Bakersfield. The Arsenal will return home on Wednesday, April 8th to take on the Utah Flash in their final home game of the season. Tip off is at 7:00 p.m. and tickets can be found online or by calling (714) 635-2255.
TICKET DEAL OF THE WEEK
April 8th will be the last chance to redeem unused season tickets! Fans who have unused tickets for previous games can redeem them at the box office for tickets to that nights game! For more information, please call (714) 635-2255.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 30, 2009
- Toros Host Dennis Johnson Memorial High School All-Star Games - Austin Spurs
- Wizards Game To Be Played As Scheduled Tonight - Dakota Wizards
- Vipers Acquire Second Point Guard - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Flash Point - Utah Flash
- Colorado 14ers Weekly Update - Colorado 14ers
- Arsenal Week in Review - Anaheim Arsenal
- Reno's David Noel Named D-League Performer Of The Week - G League
- Toros Go Green This Wednesday - Austin Spurs
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
- Lolo Jones To Appear At Energy Game Thursday - Iowa Wolves
- Wizards Lose Fifth Straight - Dakota Wizards
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.