Arsenal Players Selected for NBA D-League All-Star Game
ANAHEIM, CA (February 3, 2009) - Anaheim Arsenal forward James White and guard Cedric Bozeman were selected to be on the rosters for the third annual NBA D-League All-Star Game which will be played on Feb. 14 at the NBA's All-Star Jam Session presented by adidas in Phoenix, AZ. The game will tip off at 1 p.m. PST on Jam Session's Center Court and will be shown live on NBA TV.
James White, the league's second leading scorer is averaging 25.5 points per game and is also among the league's leaders in minutes played and field goal percentage.
Both Arsenal players will play for the Blue Team, which will be coached by Austin Toros head coach Quin Snyder and his assistant Wendell Alexis. Snyder will coach a roster of 10 of the NBA D-League's best prospects.
White and Bozeman join Jawad Williams as Arsenal members who have been selected by NBA D-League fans and coaches to participate in the annual All-Star festivities. Williams represented the Anaheim Arsenal in the 2006-2007 NBA D-League All-Star Game.
The NBA D-League will also host the second annual Dream Factory Friday Night, a skills competition similar to NBA All-Star Saturday Night, which will include a three-point shootout, a slam dunk contest, and a game of H.O.R.S.E. Dream Factory events will take place on Center Court at NBA All-Star Jam Session presented by adidas beginning at 7:15 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 3, 2009
- Dakota Bounces Back for 106-98 Win Over Fort Wayne - Dakota Wizards
- Ackerman to be guest on special coach's show - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- 14ers Add Size with Gransberry - Colorado 14ers
- Tulsa's Steven Hill Undergoes Successful Surgery - Tulsa 66ers
- 66ers Chris Richard Named NBA D-League All-Star - Tulsa 66ers
- Duane Erwin Returns to Los Angeles - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Russell Jr. and Hunter Named D-League All-Stars - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Arsenal Players Selected for NBA D-League All-Star Game - Anaheim Arsenal
- Bakersfield's Trey Johnson Called Up To Cleveland Cavaliers - G League
- Three Stampede Players Make 2009 All-Star Team - Idaho Stampede
- Three Wizards Selected To D-League All-Star Game - Dakota Wizards
- Flash Forward Dupree Selected to Play in NBA D-League All-Star Game - Utah Flash
- Third Annual D-League All-Star Game Participants Unveiled - G League
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
- SK Baseball Purchases D-League's Reno Bighorns - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.