Argos Re-Sign National DL Jeff Finley
TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts announced today the club has signed National DL Jeff Finley through 2019.
Finley, 27, is entering his third season in Toronto after being signed by the club as a free agent in February of 2017. Over 20 games in Double Blue, the St. Catharines native has totalled 20 defensive tackles, four special teams tackles and four sacks. The 6'3, 260-pound lineman was selected by Montreal in the third round of the 2014 CFL Draft and played in 20 games over three seasons in Quebec. The former University of Guelph Gryphon spent three seasons at UG, recording 44 tackles, nine sacks, 11 tackles for loss and one forced fumble in 22 games.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from February 11, 2019
- Eskimos Extend Five - Edmonton Eskimos
- Ese Mrabure Remains in Calgary - Calgary Stampeders
- Two-Time CFL All-Star Breaux Sr. Re-Signs with Tiger-Cats to Three-Year Contract - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Bryan Burnham to Remain a Lion, Signs Two-Year Deal - B.C. Lions
- Alouettes Extend Jean-Samuel Blanc for Two Seasons - Montreal Alouettes
- Offensive Guard Hunter Steward Re-Signs with Lions - B.C. Lions
- National Linebacker Sam Hurl Signs Extension - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Edmonton Eskimos Announce President & CEO Len Rhodes Will Not Seek Another Term - Edmonton Eskimos
- Argos Re-Sign National DL Jeff Finley - Toronto Argonauts
- Tiger-Cats Re-Sign Linebacker Lawrence to a Two-Year Contract - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toronto Argonauts Stories
- Two Former Argos to be Inducted into Canadian Football League Hall of Fame; Terry Greer and David Williams
- Argos Add International LB Kennan Gilchrist
- Argos Select German DL Marc Anthony Hor in First Ever CFL European Draft
- Argos to Play Preseason Game at University of Toronto May 30 vs Montreal
- Argos to Play Touchdown Atlantic Game in Moncton, NB