Anaheim Ducks Announce 2022 Rookie Showcase Roster and Rookie Camp Details
SAN DIEGO - The Anaheim Ducks announced today the National Hockey League (NHL) club's 2022 Rookie Showcase roster. In addition, the Ducks will hold its 2022 Rookie Camp on Thursday, Sept. 15 at 11 a.m. at Great Park Ice and FivePoint Arena in Irvine, Calif. Rookie Camp will be open to the public free of charge.
Anaheim's 2022 Rookie Camp and Rookie Showcase roster features 24 players, including 14 forwards, eight defensemen and two goaltenders. Five Ducks first round selections will take part in the two-day camp and the 2022 Rookie Showcase, including Pavel Mintyukov (10th overall in 2022), center Nathan Gaucher (22nd overall in 2022), center Mason McTavish (third overall in 2021), right wing Jacob Perreault (27th overall in 2020) and left wing Brayden Tracey (29th overall in 2019). In addition, six of Anaheim's seven 2022 NHL Draft selections will participate in the camp, including Mintyukov, Gaucher, defenseman Noah Warren (second round, 42nd overall), defenseman Tristan Luneau (second round, 53rd overall), center Ben King (fourth round, 107th overall), left wing Connor Hvidston (fifth round, 139th overall) and right wing Michael Callow (fifth round, 154th overall).
The club announced earlier this week it will participate in the 2022 Rookie Showcase in San Jose from Sept. 16-19 with five other NHL clubs, including the Arizona Coyotes, Colorado Avalanche, Los Angeles Kings, San Jose Sharks and Vegas Golden Knights at Tech CU Arena and Sharks Ice at San Jose.
The Ducks will face San Jose on Friday, Sept. 16 at Tech CU Arena (7 p.m. PT), Arizona on Saturday, Sept. 17 (4:30 p.m. PT, Orange Rink) and Vegas on Monday, Sept. 19 (12:30 p.m. PT, Orange Rink). Each team will play three games, each consisting of three 20-minute regulation periods followed by a five-minute, three-on-three overtime and shootout if necessary, and will compete against a different opponent in each contest.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 8, 2022
- San Diego Gulls Single-Game Tickets on Sale Now - San Diego Gulls
- Condors Sign Bailey to AHL Deal - Bakersfield Condors
- Roadrunners Announce Game Night Specials, Theme Nights and Promotions - Tucson Roadrunners
- Belleville Sens 2022-23 Single-Game Tickets on Sale September 12 - Belleville Senators
- Ads Announce First Phase of Promotional Schedule - Milwaukee Admirals
- Anaheim Ducks Announce 2022 Rookie Showcase Roster and Rookie Camp Details - San Diego Gulls
- Bears Sign Michael Kim and Matthew Strome to AHL Contracts - Hershey Bears
- Roadrunners Fan Fest at TCC Sunday, September 18 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Panthers Announce Roster for Prospect Showcase - Charlotte Checkers
- Comets Announce 2022-23 Preseason Schedule - Utica Comets
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Preseason Schedule - Syracuse Crunch
- Amerks Announce 2022-23 Preseason Schedule - Rochester Americans
- IceHogs Single-Game Tickets to Go on Sale October 3 - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.