Altitude Sports & Entertainment To Broadcast Game 5
LOVELAND, Colo. - The Colorado Eagles and Altitude Sports & Entertainment announced today that the Denver-based network will broadcast Game 5 of the 2014 ECHL Kelly Cup playoff Conference Quarterfinals between the Eagles and the Steelheads this Friday, April 25 at 7:00 p.m. (MST). The game will rerun Friday at 11:00 p.m. and Saturday at 6:00 a.m. Fans can check www.altitude.tv for listings in their area.
The Eagles (#5 seed) & Steelheads (#4 seed) opened the best-of-seven series in Boise, ID with each team coming away with a victory, splitting the series 1-1. The two teams faced-off for Game 3 at the Budweiser Events Center where the Eagles came out on top, 4-1. Colorado currently leads the series 2-1. A complete series schedule can be found at www.ColoradoEagles.com.
Altitude - which has broadcast 48 Eagles games over the past ten seasons - is the television home of most of Colorado's premier sports teams (including the Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Rapids, Colorado Mammoth and Denver Outlaws), and can be seen in more than 3.1 million homes in a 10-state region (including Idaho). The broadcast will be handled by the Colorado Avalanche's crew of Mike Haynes (play-by-play), Peter McNab (color) & Todd Romero (sideline).
In addition, the game will also be available on the radio and online on 107.9 The Bear and 1079TheBear.com.
Great seats are still available and start at just $17 for Thursday's game. Friday's game will feature one of the best ticket specials that the Colorado Eagles offer- the Pepsi 4-Pack: get 4 Tickets - 4 Hot Dogs - 4 Bags of Chips - 4 Pepsi's for only $80 (a savings of $8 per seat)! Reserve your seats today by calling 970-686-SHOT (7468), clickingComcastTix.com. or visiting the Budweiser Events Center box office.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 23, 2014
- Wranglers Fall in Game Three at Home to Alaska, 5-1 - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Solar Bears Lose Nail-Biter 2-1 to Cincinnati - Orlando Solar Bears
- Froese's Late Strike Sends Cyclones Past Solar Bears, 2-1 - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Road Warriors Win Game Three in Overtime - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Berkstresser lifts Road Warriors past K-Wings in overtime - Kalamazoo Wings
- Condon Incredible Again in 1-0 Game Three Win - Wheeling Nailers
- Nailers Edge Stingrays 1-0 in Game 3 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Altitude Sports & Entertainment To Broadcast Game 5 - Colorado Eagles
- Condors Take Series Lead; Host Games Four and Five Thursday and Friday - Bakersfield Condors
- ECHL Transactions - April 23 - ECHL
- Playoff Preview - Ontario Reign vs. Stockton Thunder - Ontario Reign
- Thunder Go for Playoff Sweep at Ontario - Stockton Thunder
- Goaltender Igor Bobkov to Rejoin Utah in Bakersfield - Utah Grizzlies
- Stingrays Playoff Game Preview: Stingrays Battle Nailers in Game 3 Tonight in Wheeling, West Virgini - South Carolina Stingrays
- Cyclones Playoff Game Preview - Cincinnati vs. Orlando - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Cincinnati Cyclones - April 23 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Game Preview: Road Warriors vs. Wings Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Nailers vs. Stingrays Game Day Snap Shot - Wheeling Nailers
- Countdown to Face-Off: K-Wings at Road Warrrios Game Three Eastern Conf. Quarters - Kalamazoo Wings
- ECHL Today - April 23 - ECHL
- Condors Rally in OT Thriller; Bakersfield Takes 2-Games-To-1 Series Lead - Bakersfield Condors
- Thunder Shock Reign 5-2, Take 3-0 Series Lead - Stockton Thunder
- Bakersfield Beats Utah in Overtime to Take 2-1 Series Lead - Utah Grizzlies
- Reign Can't Counter Thunder Strikes and Fall 5-2 - Ontario Reign
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.