Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band to Visit FC Dallas Stadium on May 4February 11, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) FC Dallas
FC Dallas Season Ticket Holders can take advantage of an exclusive Jimmy Buffett presale offer beginning tomorrow at 10 a.m. Tickets will go on sale this Friday, February 15 at 10 a.m. There is an eight ticket limit per customer.
"We are thrilled to welcome back Jimmy Buffett to FC Dallas Stadium," said Dan Hunt, Vice President of Hunt Sports Group. "In the past, Jimmy and the Coral Reefer Band have put on fantastic concerts, and we know this year will be their best ever. On behalf of FC Dallas, the city of Frisco, and the Parrothead Nation, we want to thank Jimmy for bringing the concert back to Frisco with added Special Guest Jackson Browne and his band."
Local Parrotheads won't want to miss their chance to soak in the full Margaritaville Experience. Start the celebration early. Parking lots open for tailgating starting Friday, May 3 at 9 a.m. Parking lot times, pricing, and policies are available on the venue website at www.fcdallasstadium.com .
Jimmy will be going back into the studio soon to record a new album, tentatively titled Songs from St. Somewhere, to be released on Mailboat Records. Last summer Jimmy released a new CD/DVD on Mailboat Records called Welcome To Fin City, which was recorded at two Las Vegas concerts. Both the CD/DVD and the Blu-Ray/CD contain 14 songs and 15 videos which includes the previously unreleased bonus video of "Elvis Presley Blues." Also now available on iTunes is a live video of Jimmy Buffett and Lionel Richie singing the hit "All Night Long" which was recorded in 2012 at Comerica Park in Detroit.
Jackson Browne has written and performed some of the most literate and moving songs in popular music and has defined a genre of songwriting charged with honesty, emotion and personal politics. He was honored with induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004 and the Songwriter's Hall of Fame in 2007. Beyond his music, he is known for his advocacy on behalf of the environment, human rights, and arts education.
Tickets will be available online at www.ticketmaster.com, all ticketmaster outlets or charge by phone at (800)745-3000. Ticket prices subject to applicable fees.
Major League Soccer Stories from February 11, 2013
- Chivas USA Set to Face L.A. Blues in Fifth Preseason Match - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC News & Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- #RapidsJersey Unveiling to Take Place February 26 - Colorado Rapids
- Bright Dike Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery - Portland Timbers
- Weekly Update - New England Revolution
- D.C. United Academy Update - D.C. United
- D.C. United Announces Promotional Schedule for 2013 Season - D.C. United
- San Jose Earthquakes, Visa to Celebrate 2012 Supporters' Shield Title on Opening Night - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire Conclude Preseason with Carolina Challenge Cup - Chicago Fire
- Real Salt Lake Weekly Update - Real Salt Lake
- Revs Sign Forward Chad Barrett, Defender Bilal Duckett - New England Revolution
- Sounders FC Announces Preseason Friendly - Seattle Sounders FC
- Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band to Visit FC Dallas Stadium on May 4 - FC Dallas
- Red Bulls Acquire Midfielder Eric Alexander - New York Red Bulls
- Timbers Acquire Allocation Money from New York in Exchange for Midfielder Eric Alexander - Portland Timbers
- Major League Soccer Unveils "Jersey Week" - MLS
- Revs Youth Players Make College - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Red Bulls Name Rafael GonzÃ¡lez Goalkeeper Coach - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.