Mavericks Make Roster Moves; Clemente Re-Assigned to MissouriNovember 5, 2012 - Central Hockey League (CHL) Missouri Mavericks
Clemente, the CHL's reigning rookie of the month had been recalled by Springfield on Nov. 1, is 2-0-1 with a .910 save percentage and a 3.01 goals-against average in three games with the Mavericks in 2012-2013. He participated in six games with the Falcons at the end of 2011-2012 after completing his four-year career at Brown University (NCAA, D-I). With Springfield, Clemente went 2-1-0 with a .930 save percentage, a 1.99 goals-against average, and a shutout. From 2008 to 2012 at Brown, Clemente posted a 32-54-14 record to go along with a .908 save percentage, a 3.03 goals-against average and three shutouts in 107 outings. The 22-year-old set a career high at Brown of 12 wins in his sophomore season of 2009-2010 and secured four-year bests in save percentage (.930) and goals-against average (2.67) in his freshman campaign of 2008-2009.
Leblanc finished with two assists in seven games with the Mavericks, and Lee played in two games finishing with a 0-0-1 record, 5.46 goals-against average and .826 save percentage. Missouri is now compliant with the CHL-mandated 19-man active roster limit.
Tickets for all 33 regular season games on are sale now via Ticketmaster. For more information on the Missouri Mavericks visit www.MissouriMavericks.com .
Central Hockey League Stories from November 5, 2012
- Shots from the Point for November 5, 2012 - CHL
- Mavericks Make Roster Moves; Clemente Re-Assigned to Missouri - Missouri Mavericks
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Bloomington's David Gilbert Named Oakley CHL Player of the Week - CHL
- Blaze Weekly; Gilbert Named Player of the Week - Bloomington Blaze
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Oilers Weekly News and Notes - Tulsa Oilers
- Allen Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- Tulsa's Gary Steffes Leads Oakley Three Stars for October - CHL
- Cutthroats Players Join Annual Movember Campaign - Denver Cutthroats
- Cutthroats Weekly Update - Denver Cutthroats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.