"Mr. Belding" to be at T-Bones Game on August 2July 30, 2012 - American Association (AA) Kansas City T-Bones
After meeting with T-Bones players and throwing out a first pitch, Haskins will be signing autographs, leading the crowd in the seventh inning stretch, and emceeing between-inning contests during the game.
Haskins played Mr. Belding on "Saved by the Bell," as well as its spin-offs, "Saved by the Bell: The College Years" and "Saved by the Bell: The New Class," from 1989-2000. The original show and "The College Years" can be seen in syndication these days on MTV2 and Netflix.
Since 2000, Haskins has had recurring roles and cameos in several popular television shows, including "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," "Men of a Certain Age," The West Wing," "The Practice," and "Mad Men."
Thursday night's game between Kansas City and Winnipeg, the finale of a three-game series that begins on Tuesday, is set for a 7:05 first pitch at CommunityAmerica Ballpark. To purchase tickets, call the T-Bones box office at 913-328-5618.
American Association Stories from July 30, 2012
- Abercrombie Hits Walk-Off Homer in Debut - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Third Time in Four Games Saints Are Walk-Off Winners, 7-6 over RedHawks in 11 Innings - St. Paul Saints
- Big Inning Leads Wingnuts Past Sox - Wichita Wingnuts
- Saltdogs Double Header Tuesday at 6 PM; All Berm Tickets $1 - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Abercrombie Returns to Pheasants - Sioux Falls Canaries
- "Mr. Belding" to be at T-Bones Game on August 2 - Kansas City T-Bones
- Wingnuts Re-Acquire 2009 MVP - Wichita Wingnuts
- Winnipeg Goldeyes/Winnipeg Harvest Team up for Tools for School - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Saints Rookie Pitcher Luke Anderson Earns American Association Pitcher of the Week - St. Paul Saints
- Jackson Named Batter of the Week - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- Lincoln Blasts X's with Big Seventh - Sioux City Explorers
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- Walk Offs Continue As Diablos Sweep Sox - El Paso Diablos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.