Freedom Bobbleheads 'Tower' Above Any OtherJune 20, 2012 - Frontier League (FL) Florence Freedom
On Sunday, July 1 at both the 1:05 pm and 6:05 pm games, fans will have the chance to receive a collector's edition Wally the Watertower bobblehead presented by AdvancePierre Foods. Fans will recognize Wally for his striking resemblance to the landmark Florence Y'ALL water tower.
Come early as these "bobbletowers" won't last long! The first 1,000 fans for both the day and night games will receive a "voucher" as they enter the gates (one voucher for every two tickets). Those vouchers can be redeemed during the top of the fourth inning for the bobbleheads.
Then on Sunday, July 29, for the 6:05 pm game, celebrate this past season's college basketball championship and future number one over all basketball pick by getting your hands on the "Fear the Brow" bobblehead presented by Schulz and Sons Jewelers.
Kentucky fans will want to get here early as only the first 1,500 fans will receive a voucher (same as listed before, two tickets equals on voucher). The vouchers will then be redeemed at the Schulz and Sons Jewelers' booth, located on the third base side of the concourse, during the top of the fourth inning for the bobble.
Please notice that these bobbleheads were switched from their originally planned give-a-way dates to accommodate fan's interests.
Two save $2 on reserved tickets for these give-a-ways dates, or any 2012 Freedom game, fans should sign up to join the eFlock newsletter on Florencefreedom.com or call 859-594-HITS (4487). The Freedom are a part of the Independent Frontier League and play their home games at the Home of the Florence Freedom located at 7950 Freedom Way in Florence, Kentucky.
Frontier League Stories from June 20, 2012
- Otters Win 4-2 in 10 Innings - Evansville Otters
- Rascals' Jones Comes Through in a Pinch - River City Rascals
- Traverse City Topples Windy City for Sixth Straight Win - Traverse City Beach Bums
- Rascals Collect Walk off Win against Grizzlies - Gateway Grizzlies
- Schaumburg Drops Joliet in Series Opener - Joliet Slammers
- Boomers Rally to Win at Joliet - Schaumburg Boomers
- Wild Things Drop 4-3 Nailbiter in Extras - Washington Wild Things
- Crushers Capitalize on Critical Error - Lake Erie Crushers
- Hallahan tosses gem, but RiverHawks fall, 1-0 - Rockford RiverHawks
- Stovall, Pen Lift CornBelters 1-0 - Normal CornBelters
- Error Costs Rippers in 4-2 Loss - London Rippers
- June 20 Joliet Slammers Game Notes - Joliet Slammers
- Schaumburg Boomers Host Rockford for Three Starting June 23rd - Schaumburg Boomers
- Slammers Announce Special Ticket Deal Just for Students - Joliet Slammers
- Southern Illinois Miners Executive Vice-President/COO to Resign Position - Southern Illinois Miners
- Freedom Bobbleheads 'Tower' Above Any Other - Florence Freedom
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.