Bucks Look to Continue Climb TonightDecember 3, 2010 - Central Hockey League (CHL) Laredo Bucks
Friday December 3, 2010: (Game 19, Road Game 9)
Laredo (7-8-3, 17pts) at Odessa (7-11-1, 15 pts), 7:05pm, Ector County Coliseum
Radio: Imagen 94.1-FM (pre-game show 6:45pm)
Listen in LEA: 94.1-FM or 105.3-FM
Online Radio: www.laredobucks.com , OR http://rmx.com.mx/_principal.asp?region=5
TV: CHL-TV (http://chltv.neulion.com/chltv/ )
Live Stats: www.pointstreak.com
All-time series (Regular season): 41st meeting: Bucks 20-11-9 vs. Jackalopes
2010-11: Bucks lead series 2-1
Last meeting: 11/2/10: @LAR 4, ODE 2
Next meeting: 12/17/10: LAR @ ODE, 7:05pm
Entering Friday's game the Bucks have earned points in a season-high five straight games as they have gone 3-0-2 in that span. The Bucks won their second straight home game Thursday night with a 2-1 shootout win over Arizona at the LEA. Laredo's last three games have gone beyond regulation (1-0-2).
The Bucks have climbed to just one point behind Mississippi and Rio Grande Valley for fourth place and three points behind Texas for third place in the Berry Conference. Since November 22nd the Bucks are 3-0-2 and have climbed from eighth to fifth in the standings.
Neil Trimm is fourth in the CHL in scoring with 28 points (7-21=28) and has a six-game point streak entering Friday's game.
The Jackalopes are 3-2 in their last five games and are tied with Arizona for seventh in the conference.
Odessa is 0-1 on their current five-game home stand having lost to Colorado 5-2 Thursday night.
Laredo is 2-1 against Odessa so far this season after going just 1-1-5 against the Jackalopes last season.
*BUCKS' "BATTLE OF THE BANKS" DEC. 7th*
On Tuesday December 7th the Bucks will hold their first-ever "Battle of the Banks" when Laredo hosts Texas at Laredo Energy Arena. Every bank in Laredo is invited to attend for a chance to be named the best bank! Banks at the game will be judged on attendance at the game, spirit, creativity and on-ice performance. Call 718-BUCK (2825) for tickets now.
*BUCKS FLEECE BLANKET GIVEAWAY DEC 10th*
On Friday December 10th when the Bucks host Arizona the first 1,000 fans entering Laredo Energy Arena will receive the first-ever FREE, EXCLUSIVE Bucks fleece blanket! Group tickets start at just $10, call 718-BUCK (2825) to order now.
2010-11 BUCKS SEASON TICKETS
Contact your personal Bucks representative or call 718-BUCK (2825) today to get your 2010-11 Bucks season tickets!
Central Hockey League Stories from December 3, 2010
- Mallards Outlast Rapid City in Shootout - Quad City Mallards
- Sundogs Lose Lead, Come from Behind to Top Killer Bees, 4-3 - Arizona Sundogs
- Whelan's Hat Trick Continues 'Bugs Struggles with Alle - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Whelan, Americans Squash 'Bugs, 5-4 - Allen Americans
- Mavs Win Third Straight, 4-1, Over Texas - Missouri Mavericks
- Tulsa Edges RiverKings After 12-Round Shootout - Mississippi RiverKings
- Killer Bees Fall to Arizona 4-3 - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Komets Cooled by Thunder 5-3 - Fort Wayne Komets
- Comeback Attempt Falls Just Short for Gems - Dayton Gems
- Penalty-Filled Period Sways Game in Eagles Loss - Colorado Eagles
- Brahmas Give up Four in Loss Against Mavs - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Jacks Shoot Down Bucks with Big Third Period, 4-1 - Odessa Jackalopes
- Third Period Dooms Bucks - Laredo Bucks
- PrairieThunder Defeats Fort Wayne 5-3 - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- RiverKings Sign Rookie Forward Auger - Mississippi RiverKings
- Americans Make Roster Moves - Allen Americans
- Rush Battle Mallards in First Ever Meeting Tonight at the Civic Center - Rapid City Rush
- Colorado's Kyle Jones Named Sher-Wood Central Hockey League Goaltender of the Month - CHL
- Fort Wayne Komets Welcome Bloomington Tonight - Fort Wayne Komets
- Weekend Preview - Evansville - Dayton Gems
- RiverKings Start Weekend Play in Tulsa Tonight - Mississippi RiverKings
- Bucks Look to Continue Climb Tonight - Laredo Bucks
- Shots from the Point - CHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.