Wolves Rally Comes Up Short
The Wolves came into action with the Port Huron Prowlers on Friday Night looking to extend the streak. The opening goal was scored by Ryan Marker, (Boudreau, and Lmareoux). Port Huron answered back with Austin Fetterly, (Graham, Young) to tie the game. The Wolves would close out the period tied.
Bryan Parsons (Jay, Pace Jr) would score for Port Huron to give them the lead. Bryan Parsons (Fetterly, Portillo) would go right back for Port Huron. Steven Fowler (Jay) would score again for Port Huron making the lead 4-1. Watertown would answer back with Kyle Powell scoring on the powerplay. Ryan Marker (Bruce) would score for the Wolves to make the game 4-3 for Port Huron and close out the period.
Denis Zaychik (Bogdziul, Powell) would score to tie it for the Wolves. Mike Moroso would tuck one in and then Bobby Sokol would score the empty-net goal, 6-4 Prowlers.,
• Discuss this story on the Federal Prospects Hockey League message board...
Federal Prospects Hockey League Stories from March 6, 2020
- Wolves Rally Comes Up Short - Watertown Wolves
- Enforcers Roll On, Put Up First Double Digit Score in Franchise History - Elmira Enforcers
- Puck Luck Burns Carolina As Columbus Takes Two Points - Carolina Thunderbirds
- Early Tie Goes Awry - Battle Creek Rumble Bees
- Dashers Come Roaring Back for 5-4 Win over Tricks - Danbury Hat Tricks
- Game Notes: Columbus at Carolina Week 20 - Carolina Thunderbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.