Windy City Loses to Long Island
The Windy City Bulls, presented by BMO, the NBA G League affiliate of the Chicago Bulls, couldn't keep up with the Long Island Nets, losing 116-105 on the road Tuesday night. Chicago Bulls Two-Way forwards Tyler Cook and Malcolm Hill scored 33 and 29, respectively.
Joining Cook and Hill in double figures, Devon Dotson finished with 12 points, five rebounds and seven assists.
The Nets were led by 26 points from Bryce Brown and 23 points from Jordan Crawford.
Long Island knocked down 10 three-pointers in the first quarter on the way to a 44-23 advantage after the opening 12 minutes. The Bulls chipped away at the deficit throughout the second and third quarters, entering the fourth period down by 10 points.
Windy City got within seven points of the Nets with under two minutes to play, but Long Island held off the Bulls' comeback attempt to win by 11.
With the loss, the Bulls fall to 14-19 on the season, while Long Island improves to 17-14.
Next, the Bulls close out their season when they host the Capital City Go-Go on Saturday, April 2 at NOW Arena. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. and the game will be broadcast on NBAGLeague.com.
For tickets or more team information, please visit WindyCityBulls.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 31, 2022
- Iowa Wolves Keep Playoff Hopes Alive with 111-106 Win over Oklahoma City - Iowa Wolves
- Greensboro Falls to Maine in Home Finale - Greensboro Swarm
- Charge Topped by Magic in Home Finale - Cleveland Charge
- Valentine's Second Straight Triple-Double Lifts Maine - Maine Celtics
- Stockton Kings Celebrate the Season of Doing Good Throughout the 209 - Stockton Kings
- Series Preview: at Lakers - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Vipers to Host All-Valley Showcase - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Cavaliers Convert Rj Nembhard to Standard NBA Contract and Sign Moses Brown to Two-Way Contract - Cleveland Charge
- Windy City Loses to Long Island - Windy City Bulls
- Vipers Fall to Clippers Despite Late Push - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Windy City Bulls Stories
- Windy City Bulls to Hold Local Open Tryout on Saturday, September 10 at Chicago Hope Academy
- Windy City Bulls Announce 2022-23 Regular Season Priority Dates
- Windy City Closes out Season with Victory over Capital City
- Windy City Loses to Long Island
- Windy City Falls to College Park