Westchester Knicks Waive J'Mison Morgan
WHITE PLAINS, November 10, 2015 - The Westchester Knicks, the official NBA Development League affiliate of the New York Knickerbockers, announced today that the team has waived J'Mison Morgan. Westchester selected Morgan (6-11, 275) with its second pick (23rd overall) in the 2015 NBA D-League Draft.
The current roster now stands at 11. Coaches will submit their final 10-man regular season rosters on Thursday, Nov. 12.
Below is the current Westchester Knicks roster:
PLAYER POS HT WT BIRTHDATE SCHOOL HOW ACQUIRED
Thanasis Antetokounmpo F 6-7 215 7/17/1992 Greece Affiliate Player
Darion Atkins F 6-8 234 9/17/1992 Virginia Affiliate Player
Jordan Bachynski C 7-2 250 9/6/1989 Arizona State Returning Player
Kevin Capers G 6-2 170 5/2/1993 Florida Southern NBADL Draft: 3rd (57th)
Jordon Crawford G 5-6 150 7/17/1990 Bowling Green NBADL Draft: 5th (76th)
Maxie Esho F 6-8 215 2/28/1991 UMass Amherst Tryout
CJ Giles C 6-11 240 9/26/1985 Oregon State Tryout
Sean Marshall F 6-6 210 4/11/1985 Boston College Tryout
Wesley Saunders G 6-5 215 6/16/1993 Harvard Affiliate Player
DaJuan Summers F 6-8 240 1/24/1988 Georgetown Returning Player
Travis Trice II G 6-2 177 1/22/1993 Michigan State Affiliate Player
The Westchester Knicks will host the Maine Red Claws in the NBA Development League regular season's opening game on Thursday, Nov. 12 at 7 p.m. ET at the Westchester County Center. For ticket package and group information, visit WestchesterKnicks.com or call (914) 559-6889. Fans can stay up-to-date on team news by following the team at: @wcknicks on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat and on Facebook at facebook.com/wcknicks.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 10, 2015
- Warriors Waive Five Players - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Iowa Energy Waive Two Players - Iowa Wolves
- Warriors to Receive 2014-15 NBA D-League Championship Rings on Opening Night - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Time Warner Cable SportsNet Announces New Season of D-Fenders Game Coverage - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Westchester Knicks Waive J'Mison Morgan - Westchester Knicks
- Austin Spurs Announce Expansion in Partnership with Central Texas Pain Center - Austin Spurs
- Jimmer Fredette Called up to New Orleans Pelicans - Westchester Knicks
- Erie BayHawks Waive Two Players - Erie BayHawks
- Jam Defeat D-Fenders in Preseason Game - Bakersfield Jam
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.