Warriors Acquire Goalie from Hurricanes
Moose Jaw Warriors General Manager Jason Ripplinger has announced the acquisition of 20-year-old goaltender Carl Tetachuk from the Lethbridge Hurricanes in exchange for a conditional 7th round pick in 2024.
Tetachuk, 6'0", 180lbs, is from Lethbridge and appeared in 17 games this season with the Hurricanes, posting a 5-7 record with a 4.11 goals-against average and a .878 save percentage.
In 2019 - 2020, he played in 41 games for the Hurricanes, posting a 21-12-1-5 record with a 2.82 goals-against average, a .903 save percentage, and three shutouts.
Tetachuk has played in 95 regular-season games and has a 50-28-5-6 record with a 3.06 goals-against average, .901 save percentage, and five shutouts.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from June 10, 2021
- Custom Bottling and Filtering Chuck-A-Puck Winner Announced - Tri-City Americans
- Warriors Acquire Goalie from Hurricanes - Moose Jaw Warriors
- Hurricanes Trade Tetachuk to Moose Jaw - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Wheat Kings Add Four to Staff - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Royals and Hurricanes Open Offseason with Trade - Victoria Royals
- Hurricanes Acquire Bentham from Victoria - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- ICE Captain Krebs Wins Four Broncos Memorial Trophy as 2020-21 WHL Player of the Year - Winnipeg Ice
- Hitmen Name Garry Davidson Director of Player Personnel - Calgary Hitmen
- Job Opportunity - Sales and Marketing Manager - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Troy Gillard Joins Rebels as "Director of Broadcasts and Media" - Red Deer Rebels
- ICE Captain Krebs Wins Four Broncos Memorial Trophy as 2020-21 WHL Player of the Year - WHL
- Toyota eHawkey Challenge to Kick off Tonight - Portland Winterhawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.