Wheat Kings Add Four to Staff
The Brandon Wheat Kings have added four familiar faces to the organization.
Voice of the Wheat Kings Branden Crowe joins the front office as the Director of Social Sales and Strategic Marketing.
Crowe has been the voice of the Wheat Kings since 2017 and will remain in that role moving forward.
The Boissevain, MB native brings 10+ years of business experience in the hockey world with stints in the SJHL with the Melfort Mustangs and the MJHL's Virden Oil Capitals.
Former Moose Jaw Warrior and Brandon Bobcat, Grady Manson joins the Wheat Kings in the role of Director of Corporate Sales.
Manson, who was named the WHL Humanitarian of the Year in 1995 played five seasons in the WHL for the Warriors and Tri-City Americans before embarking on a five-year professional hockey career.
Upon his retirement from the game, Manson quickly re-kindled his love for golf and has spent the last 25 years working in the golf and hospitality industry with the Clear Lake Golf Course, Bel Acres Golf Course, Elkhorn Resort and most recently the Wheat City Golf Course.
L-R: Grady Manson, Jordan Kaspick & Wyatt Garden pose in front of the new BWK Alumni wall inside the Keystone Centre
Meanwhile, Jordan Kaspick and Wyatt Garden have joined the Wheat Kings as Account Executives.
Kaspick, the older brother of former Captain Tanner Kaspick, was born and raised in Brandon, playing hockey and baseball throughout his youth.
After completing his Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a Major in Marketing from the Edwards School of Business in Saskatoon, Kaspick returned to the Wheat City to take over the Sales and Marketing at the Wheat City Golf Course.
Garden, the son of former Wheat King Graham Garden graduated from the Asper School of Business with an honors degree in marketing and small business entrepreneurship. He is currently involved in real estate with Remax Valley View Realty. He also owns The Media Garden, specializing in videography, video marketing and other creative avenues.
The new Corporate Sales team can be reached via phone or email:
Branden Crowe - 204-726-3537 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Grady Manson - 204-291-0220 - email@example.com
Jordan Kaspick - 204-573-5528 - Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Wyatt Garden - 204-9761-7049 - email@example.com
Westman residents are encouraged to take advantage of the Wheat Kings Vaccinne Initiative. Bring proof of Covid-19 vaccination to the BWK Team Store (Monday-Friday / 10am-5pm) and get your name entered to win one of four grand prizes.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from June 10, 2021
- Custom Bottling and Filtering Chuck-A-Puck Winner Announced - Tri-City Americans
- Warriors Acquire Goalie from Hurricanes - Moose Jaw Warriors
- Hurricanes Trade Tetachuk to Moose Jaw - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Wheat Kings Add Four to Staff - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Royals and Hurricanes Open Offseason with Trade - Victoria Royals
- Hurricanes Acquire Bentham from Victoria - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- ICE Captain Krebs Wins Four Broncos Memorial Trophy as 2020-21 WHL Player of the Year - Winnipeg Ice
- Hitmen Name Garry Davidson Director of Player Personnel - Calgary Hitmen
- Job Opportunity - Sales and Marketing Manager - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Troy Gillard Joins Rebels as "Director of Broadcasts and Media" - Red Deer Rebels
- ICE Captain Krebs Wins Four Broncos Memorial Trophy as 2020-21 WHL Player of the Year - WHL
- Toyota eHawkey Challenge to Kick off Tonight - Portland Winterhawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.