Timbers Goalkeeper Aljaz Ivacic Undergoes Successful Athletic Pubalgia Surgery
PORTLAND, Ore. - The Portland Timbers announced today that goalkeeper Aljaz Ivacic has undergone successful athletic pubalgia surgery, which was performed by Dr. Bill Hutchinson in Santa Monica, Calif.
Ivacic will conduct his rehabilitation with the Timbers sports medicine staff at Providence Park and at the Providence Sports Care Center. He is expected to return in approximately six weeks.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 1, 2021
- Timbers Goalkeeper Aljaz Ivacic Undergoes Successful Athletic Pubalgia Surgery - Portland Timbers
- Austin FC First Team Players, Coaching and Soccer Operations Staff Receive First Dose of COVID-19 Vaccination - Austin FC
- St. David's Performance Center Officially Opens - Austin FC
- FC Dallas Midfielder Thiago Santos Joins Gremio - FC Dallas
- LA Galaxy Announce Time Change for June 19 Home Match against Seattle Sounders FC - LA Galaxy
- Sounders FC Names Craig Waibel Senior Vice President of Soccer Operations & Sporting Director - Seattle Sounders FC
- Nashville SC to Play Birmingham Legion FC in Final Preseason Match - Nashville SC
- Sporting KC Acquires Dani Rojas on Loan - Sporting Kansas City
- Revolution Defeat LA Galaxy, 4-1, in Preseason Action - New England Revolution
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy vs. New England Revolution - Wednesday, March 31, 2021 (Preseason) - LA Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Portland Timbers Stories
- Timbers Acquire Midfielder Santiago Moreno
- Timbers Fall 2-1 on the Road to Minnesota United FC
- Timbers Down LAFC 2-1 in Stoppage Time at Providence Park
- Timbers Record 1-0 Shutout Win against FC Dallas at Providence Park
- Claudio Bravo Named to U-23 Argentina Men's National Team Roster for Tokyo 2020 Olympics