Thunder Announce Jerseys off Our Backs Promotion
Glens Falls, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the New Jersey Devils, have announced that they will wear special, black jerseys on Friday, April 6, that will be auctioned off in a "jerseys off our backs" promotion.
The Thunder began selling raffle tickets at last weekend's home games and will sell raffle tickets again at all remaining home games, beginning on Friday, March 9. Raffle tickets are one for $5 or five for $20 and will be sold in the main lobby at all remaining Thunder home games, as well as in the Thunder office during regular business hours. There is no limit to the number of raffle tickets that a fan may purchase.
The jersey winners will be selected on Fan Appreciation Night on Friday, April 6 and fans can get the "jerseys off our backs" after the game on the ice and get their jersey signed by the player wearing it. Fans must be in attendance on April 6 to collect their jersey.
"We had great success last season running a similar promotion and are excited to offer another black jersey to close out the season on Fan Appreciation Night," Cool Insuring Arena General Manager Jeff Mead said. "The 'jerseys off our backs' promotion offers a cost efficient way for any fan to enter to win a game-worn jersey and meet our team after the game."
The Thunder are back in action this weekend as they hit the road and head to New Hampshire for games on Friday and Saturday against the Manchester Monarchs. Visit ECHLThunder.com or call 518-480-3355 x1 for tickets to upcoming Thunder home games.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 28, 2018
- Stingrays Suffer Setback in Cincinnati - South Carolina Stingrays
- Cyclones Get 30th Win in Thrilling Overtime Fashion - Cincinnati Cyclones
- 'Blades Snap IceMen 's Winning Streak in Estero - Jacksonville IceMen
- 'Blades Snap IceMen's Winning Streak in Estero - Jacksonville IceMen
- Grizzlies Down Mallards 5-2 - Quad City Mallards
- Monarchs Hammered by Nailers, 6-3 - Manchester Monarchs
- Nailers Earn 2,000th Point in 6-3 Win against Manchester - Wheeling Nailers
- Olivier Mantha Assigned to Adirondack - Adirondack Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - February 28 - ECHL
- Steelheads Acquire Goaltender Tomas Sholl - Idaho Steelheads
- Rob Hamilton Returns to Manchester - Manchester Monarchs
- Goalie Jake Paterson Assigned to Allen by Milwaukee - Allen Americans
- Thunder Announce Jerseys off Our Backs Promotion - Adirondack Thunder
- Monarchs Game Day Capsule, February 28 - Manchester Monarchs
- Admirals Remind Fans Love Is Not Lost with Removal of Love Locks with Friday Lock Exchange - Norfolk Admirals
- Rays Sign Kozun, McGauley Re-Assigned to Hershey - South Carolina Stingrays
- Swamp Rabbits Land J.T. Henke, Sign Brad Barone - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Rampage Recall Forward Conner Bleackley from Tulsa Oilers - Tulsa Oilers
- Nailers at Monarchs Game Day Snap Shot, February 28 - Wheeling Nailers
- Cyclones Game Notes: vs. South Carolina - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Mallards Game Day - Quad City Mallards
- Icemen Face Off Against 'Blades - Jacksonville IceMen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Adirondack Thunder Stories
- Brian Ward Signs Contract with Binghamton Devils
- Thunder Tabs Rookie Forward Shane Eiserman
- Adirondack Thunder Announces First Half Promotional Schedule
- New Jersey Devils Release 2018 Training Camp Roster
- Six Players with Thunder Ties Named to 2018 New Jersey Devils Training Camp Roster