The Montreal Impact Foundation Donates Backpacks and Masks
MONTREAL - Hand in hand with Sun Youth's Holiday campaign to help support thousands of families in need, the Montreal Impact Foundation announced on Friday that it will also contribute in its own way.
Only a few days before the holidays, the foundation will donate 1,000 backpacks on December 19, in which you can find 1,000 masks sown from recycled Impact jerseys in October.
With the help of five committed craftsmen, during a month-long process, we were able to produce these 1,000 masks, proudly made in Montreal. See the video
"The Montreal Impact Foundation is proud to help protect the health of the most vulnerable youth in our community," declared Montreal Impact Foundation President, Carmie Frassetti Saputo. "In these difficult caused by the pandemic, we gave a second life to these jerseys and encouraged sustainable development. I want to thank Sun Youth for their collaboration in our project."
Sun Youth's Holiday campaign will allow them to purchase food and toys to help the tens of thousands of people who receive their Christmas baskets. Companies and individuals who wish to make a donation can visit the web page https://sunyouthorg.com/en/.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 18, 2020
- Sounders FC Announces New Partnership with Ticketmaster, Marking Rave Green's Return to the World's Leading Ticketing Provider - Seattle Sounders FC
- LAFC Faces Club American Tomorrow in SCCL Semifinals - Los Angeles FC
- Academy Spotlight: The Future Is Bright for the Young Lions - Orlando City SC
- Chicago Fire FC Trades Midfielder Brandt Bronico to Charlotte FC - Chicago Fire FC
- Sounders FC Announces 2020 Team Awards - Seattle Sounders FC
- Club to Change Identity - Club de Foot Montreal
- The Montreal Impact Foundation Donates Backpacks and Masks - Club de Foot Montreal
- Atlanta United Hires Gabriel Heinze as Head Coach - Atlanta United FC
- Columbus Crew SC Announces Annual Team Award Winners After 2020 MLS Cup Championship Season - Columbus Crew SC
- Inter Miami CF Signs First Academy Product Felipe Valencia as a Homegrown Player - Inter Miami CF
- MLS 101: Homegrown Players - Inter Miami CF
- Romell Quioto Named 2020 Impact MVP - Club de Foot Montreal
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.