Thank You, Fans
On behalf of our front office, Board of Directors, manager Joel Skinner, his coaching staff and all our players, we want to say thank you for your incredible support of Red Wings baseball again this season. While we just missed making the post season it was another season that provided a number of great memories on and off the field. Our record at home was 38-32 and your phenomenal support was a key ingredient in giving our club the home field advantage.
Twenty-five different players played for both the Red Wings and Minnesota Twins this season and many former Red Wings will continue to play a vital role for the Twins the rest of this year as they make a push for the American League Central Division title and the post season. We were fortunate to host some players that will go on to have long and fruitful major league careers.
We look forward to hosting your family and friends again next season and creating some more lifelong memories. Until next year we hope that the memories of the majestic homeruns, walk off wins, diving catches, fireworks, ballpark cuisine, autograph appearances, running the bases with Spikes and Mittsy and more will help you survive the off season.
Thanks again for your support! We'll see you in 219 days on Opening Day, Thursday, April 9, 2020!
Naomi Silver (President, CEO & COO), Gary Larder (Chairman) & Dan Mason (General Manager)
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from September 3, 2019
- RailRiders score 13 runs in the 7th and 8th innings to claim I.L. North title - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Syracuse Mets End Season with Heartbreaking 14-13 Loss to Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders in One-Game Playoff - Syracuse Mets
- Four Indians Headed to Pittsburgh as September Call-Ups - Indianapolis Indians
- Ballpark Golf Returns with â??The Sahlen Field Links' September 18-20 - Buffalo Bisons
- All-You-Can-Eat Packages Highlight Bulls Playoff Run - Durham Bulls
- Chandler Shepherd Named International League Player of the Month - IL
- Ten Takeaways from Indy's 2019 Season - Indianapolis Indians
- Thank You, Fans - Rochester Red Wings
- Adam Duvall Named International League Batter of the Week - Gwinnett Stripers
- International League Players of the Week Named - IL
- Tejay Antone Named International League Pitcher of the Week - Louisville Bats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rochester Red Wings Stories
- Skinner, Cliburn, Valentin Not Renewed by Minnesota for 2020
- USA Baseball Names Two Red Wings to Premier12 Roster
- Twins Division Series Roster Features 18 Former Red Wings
- Red Wings Nominated Again for John Henry Moss Community Service Award
- Dinolfo, Silver Break Ground on the New Frontier: New Turf Coming to Frontier Field