All-You-Can-Eat Packages Highlight Bulls Playoff Run
DURHAM, NC - The Durham Bulls will host Games One and Two of the First Round of the Governors' Cup Playoffs on Wednesday, Sept. 4 and Thursday, Sept. 5 at Durham Bulls Athletic Park. All-you-can-eat ticket options and a hat giveaway headline the promotional schedule for the First Round.
For the third straight season, the DBAP will offer an all-you-can-eat ticket option for all home playoff games. The all-you-can-eat menu features hot dogs, veggie dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, nachos and cheese, pretzels, popcorn, Ruffles potato chips and fountain Pepsi products.
Durham's First Round foe has yet to be decided, as the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders and Syracuse Mets play a one-game playoff Tuesday to determine the winner of the International League North Division and the Bulls' First Round opponent.
The Bulls open the 2019 Governors' Cup Playoffs on Wednesday, Sept. 4 at 7:05 p.m. against the winner of the IL North Division. The first 750 fans in attendance will receive a Back-to-Back Governors' Cup champions hat, and gates open at 6 p.m. The Best-Of-Five series continues Thursday, Sept. 5 at 7:05 p.m. at the DBAP with Game 2.
After Game 2, the series shifts to either Scranton/WB or Syracuse for the remainder of the series. The winner of Durham's series will face off against the winner of Columbus and Gwinnett in the Governors' Cup Finals. Durham has won consecutive International League championships, and is aiming to become just the fourth team in league history - and first since 1981 - to win three straight league titles.
The Bulls open the Governors' Cup Playoffs Wednesday, Sept. 4 at the DBAP. Single-game tickets and group outings are available now at durhambulls.com, or by calling the Mako Medical Ticket Office at 919.956.BULL.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from September 3, 2019
- RailRiders score 13 runs in the 7th and 8th innings to claim I.L. North title - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Syracuse Mets End Season with Heartbreaking 14-13 Loss to Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders in One-Game Playoff - Syracuse Mets
- Four Indians Headed to Pittsburgh as September Call-Ups - Indianapolis Indians
- Ballpark Golf Returns with â??The Sahlen Field Links' September 18-20 - Buffalo Bisons
- All-You-Can-Eat Packages Highlight Bulls Playoff Run - Durham Bulls
- Chandler Shepherd Named International League Player of the Month - IL
- Ten Takeaways from Indy's 2019 Season - Indianapolis Indians
- Thank You, Fans - Rochester Red Wings
- Adam Duvall Named International League Batter of the Week - Gwinnett Stripers
- International League Players of the Week Named - IL
- Tejay Antone Named International League Pitcher of the Week - Louisville Bats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.