Syracuse Crunch Promote Cooper Gillogly to Director of Ticket Retention & Operations, Hire David Riggs as Director of Ticket Sales
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Syracuse Crunch have announced the promotion of Cooper Gillogly to Director of Ticket Retention & Operations and the hiring of David Riggs as Director of Ticket Sales.
"We are proud to elevate Cooper to the director level and add David to our front office team," said Chief Operating Officer Jim Sarosy. "Cooper has been a dependable member of the staff since joining the Crunch and will now be instrumental in ensuring smooth operation of our ticketing department, while David comes to the organization with a strong and successful background in ticketing. We are excited to have these two lead our ticket sales efforts and know Crunch fans will enjoy the excellent customer service Cooper and David will provide."
Gillogly, 28, joined the Crunch in 2018 as an Account Executive after working in the athletic fundraising department at the University of Cincinnati and Group Sales and Service at the Cincinnati Museum Center. He most recently held the title of Ticket Services Coordinator & Account Executive.
In his new role, Gillogly will oversee all operational aspects of the ticket sales department, including managing Archtics and Account Manager. He will manage and maintain ticketing reports and submit analytics to the American Hockey League. In addition to day-to-day ticket management, Gillogly will continue selling ticket packages and single game tickets along with booking groups. He will also maintain relationships with local businesses and organizations through business pack sales and sponsorships, along with youth hockey organizations and school districts.
A native of Thornville, Ohio, Gillogly graduated from Xavier University in 2015 with a degree in Sport Management and minor in Business. He received his Master's in Sport Administration from Ohio University in 2018.
Riggs, 35, joins the Crunch after spending three years as the Director of Ticket Operations & Assistant Director for Marketing for Colgate University. He previously was the Assistant AD for Ticket Sales & Operations at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley from 2015 to 2017 and Corporate Sponsorship & Ticket Operations Manager at University of Texas Pan American from 2013 to 2015.
In his role as Director of Ticket Sales, Riggs will be responsible for managing the daily operation of the ticket sales staff. He will oversee all sales and service campaigns while coordinating sales meetings, trainings and one-on-ones with members of the department. Riggs will also lead development of ticket marketing, promotions, pricing, sales and renewal strategies. He will additionally sell season tickets, partial and flex packages, group tickets and specialty ticket plans.
A native of Westfield, New Jersey, Riggs graduated from Boston University in 2008 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Ticket packages for the 2021-22 season are on sale now and can be purchased by calling the office at 315-473-4444. For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from June 8, 2021
- Flyers Sign Felix Sandstrom to One-Year Contract - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Syracuse Crunch Promote Cooper Gillogly to Director of Ticket Retention & Operations, Hire David Riggs as Director of Ticket Sales - Syracuse Crunch
- Eagles to Play Home Opener October 22nd at 100% Capacity - Colorado Eagles
- Ryan Daniels Hired as Texas Stars Goaltender Development Coach - Texas Stars
- Syracuse Crunch to Hold 2021-22 Home Opener October 23 - Syracuse Crunch
- Bridgeport Islanders Announce Six Guaranteed Home Dates - Bridgeport Islanders
- Penguins Re-Sign Félix Robert for 2021-22 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Syracuse Crunch Single Game Tickets on Sale Now
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Preseason Schedule
- Syracuse Crunch to Require Proof of Full COVID-19 Vaccination at Upstate Medical University Arena
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Defenseman Ryan Jones to AHL Contract
- Syracuse Crunch Continue Partnership with CNY Central