Stockton Kings Waive Johnson, Reactivate Hearn
Stockton, Calif. - The Stockton Kings, the NBA G League affiliate of the Sacramento Kings, reactivated guard Reggie Hearn after his appearances with the USA World Cup Qualifying Team. With Hearn returning, they have waived guard Theophilis Johnson. Forward Cameron Reynolds signed a 10-day contract with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Stockton had two players, Hearn and forward Cameron Reynolds named members of the February 2019 USA Basketball Men's World Cup Qualifying Team. Hearn and Reynolds shined for Team USA in Greensboro.
Hearn secured Team USA's win over Argentina, to bring the team to first place in Group E. With 1.0 second remaining, the USA inbounded to Hearn who sank a tough shot from the corner to give them the 84-83 win. Hearn was named the 2018 USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year on November 28, 2018.
Reynolds posted 26 points, four assists, and four rebounds for Team USA against Panama on February 22, to help the team win 111-80. He signed a 10-day contract with the Minnesota Timberwolves, following the win against Argentina on Wednesday. With the Stockton Kings Reynolds was averaging 16 points, 4.3 rebounds, and a 45.9 field- goal percentage in 33 games played.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 28, 2019
- Austin Spurs Fall to Rio Grande Valley Vipers 128-113 - Austin Spurs
- Deng... He Did It Again: Charge Win OT Thriller - Canton Charge
- Swarm Survive Knicks in Triple-Overtime School Day Game - Greensboro Swarm
- Lakeland Magic Hold Black History Month Student Essay-Writing Contest with 200+ Submissions - Lakeland Magic
- Jordan Sibert Assigned, Alex Poythress Transferred to Erie - Erie BayHawks
- San Antonio Assigns Chimezie Metu to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- BayHawks Announce Flagship City Night - Erie BayHawks
- Hornets Assign Dwayne Bacon to Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Santa Cruz Warriors Fall to Grand Rapids Drive 109-99 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Drive Earn Big Victory in Santa Cruz - Grand Rapids Drive
- Stockton Kings Waive Johnson, Reactivate Hearn - Stockton Kings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Stockton Kings Stories
- Stockton Kings Come Back in Overtime Thriller against Greensboro Swarm
- Stockton Kings Become "Stockton Asparaguys" to Celebrate Country Themed Game
- Stockton Kings Clinch Playoff Spot
- Jeremy Lin Joins Danny Green on His Podcast to Relive the D-League Grind
- Stockton Kings Dominate Memphis Hustle, Win Sixth Straight Game