Solar Bears Ink Carson Denomie
ORLANDO, Fla. - The Orlando Solar Bears have agreed to terms with forward Carson Denomie on an ECHL Standard Player Contract for the 2022-23 season.
The Solar Bears acquired the rights to Denomie (DEH-noh-mee), 22, from the Tulsa Oilers on June 13 to complete a future considerations transaction owed to Orlando. Denomie registered 37 points (13g-24a) in 63 regular season games for Tulsa in his first season of professional hockey and appeared in four playoff contests. His four game-winning goals tied for the team lead and his seven power-play assists were also tied for tops among Oilers rookies.
Prior to turning pro, the 6-foot-1, 194-pound native of Regina, Saskatchewan played in the Western Hockey League for Kamloops, Moose Jaw and Regina, tallying 109 points (49g-60a) in 222 games.
Orlando's preseason roster now includes the following players:
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 21, 2022
- Solar Bears Ink Carson Denomie - Orlando Solar Bears
- Colton Leiter Signed for 2022-23 Season - Rapid City Rush
- Mariners Represented at Boston Bruins Camp - Maine Mariners
- Oilers Announce Single-Game Ticket Sales - Tulsa Oilers
- Cyclones Sign Matt Berry Away from Rival Walleye - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Duo Returns for Rookie Campaigns in the Lowcountry - South Carolina Stingrays
- Falmouth Native Alden Weller Signs with Mariners - Maine Mariners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.