Single Game Tickets on Sale Tuesday, April 20
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - The Louisville Bats today announced that single game tickets for the 2021 Triple-A season will go on sale Tuesday, April 20 at 10 a.m. Tickets can be purchased at batsbaseball.com or by calling (502) 212-2287.
The 2021 season is presented by Republic Bank, GE Appliances & Humana and features several exciting upgrades around the ballpark, including two new premium bars in the centerfield plaza, three high-performance LED videoboards and an expanded lawn-seating area. The Bats will also welcome a series of new opponents to Slugger Field following the divisional realignments across Minor League Baseball this past offseason.
In addition, several fan-favorite promotional nights are set to return for the 2021 season. These recurring promo series offer a variety of discounts at home games throughout the year and are highlighted by the following events:
Tuesday: $1 Menu Night ($1 hot dogs, soda and popcorn, presented by Pepsi and Meijer)
Thursday: Thirsty Thursday ($2 domestic beers, presented by Miller Lite)
Saturday: Party in the Park (Live music pregame, specials on craft beer)
Sunday: Kids Eat Free (Free kids' meal for kids ages 12 and under)
The Bats officially kick off the 2021 season with a promo-packed home opener on Tuesday, May 4 against the Columbus Clippers at 6:30 p.m. Fans in attendance can enjoy $2 beers from 5:30-8:30 p.m., courtesy of Miller Lite, $1 concession items, thanks to Pepsi and Meijer, and the first postgame fireworks extravaganza of the season sponsored by Pepsi.
Louisville Slugger Field will initially open at 40 percent seating capacity for the 2021 campaign. Tickets will be available on a limited basis and can be purchased month to month at batsbaseball.com. Fans are highly encouraged to join the Bats' single-game ticket waitlist to receive priority notification to buy tickets if/when they become available to purchase.
Please note, fans attending games this season will be required to follow several new health and safety protocols, as mandated by local and state officials. CLICK HERE for a complete "Know Before You Go" detailing the policies.
• Discuss this story on the Triple-A East League message board...
Triple-A East League Stories from April 15, 2021
- Syracuse Mets Announce 2021 Coaching Staff - Syracuse Mets
- Syracuse Mets Announce Promotional Schedule for 2021 Season - Syracuse Mets
- Veteran Experience Anchors Indy's Likely Bullpen - Indianapolis Indians
- Single Game Tickets on Sale Tuesday, April 20 - Louisville Bats
- Memphis Redbirds Partner with Downtown Memphis Commission for Nacho Average Tuesday - Memphis Redbirds
- Toledo, BGSU to Play at Fifth Third Field - Toledo Mud Hens
- Nashville Sounds Announce May Promotions Schedule - Nashville Sounds
- Gwinnett Stripers Unveil 2021 Promotions Schedule - Gwinnett Stripers
- 42 and Star Wars: A New Hope Tabbed as Preseason "Flicks at Victory Field" - Indianapolis Indians
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.