Series in Missoula Moved to Idaho Falls
Idaho Falls, ID - Due to unsafe field conditions at Ogren Park in Missoula, the upcoming two game series between the Chukars & Osprey has been moved to Idaho Falls. The August 20th-21st games will both be 7:15 PM first pitches. The Chukars will be the road team for both games.
The Osprey cancelled the first three games of their current series with the Great Falls Voyagers and made up two of the games last night in Great Falls.
All Chukars season seat holders will be admitted for free with proof of season seats and will be able to sit in their normal sections. All box seats will be available for just five dollars on a first come first serve basis. General admission seating will also be just five dollars. You can purchase your tickets for these two games by visiting the box office at Melaleuca Field or by calling 208-522-8363. There will be no online ticket sales for these two games.
• Discuss this story on the Pioneer League message board...
Pioneer League Stories from August 20, 2019
- Mustangs Overcome Five-Run Deficit for 10-6 Win - Billings Mustangs
- Series in Missoula Moved to Idaho Falls - Idaho Falls Chukars
- Osprey Take Both in Great Falls - Missoula Osprey
- Osprey Series vs. Chukars Moved to Idaho Falls - Missoula Osprey
- Rox Held to Two Hits in Blowout Loss - Grand Junction Rockies
- Clutch Hits in 10th Propel Raptors to Victory - Ogden Raptors
- Late Rally Falls Short - Idaho Falls Chukars
- Voyagers Drop Both Ends of Doubleheader - Great Falls Voyagers
- Mustangs Hold off Chukars Late to Win, 4-2 - Billings Mustangs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.