Senators Recall Chlapik from Belleville
The Ottawa Senators have recalled forward Filip Chlapik from the Belleville Senators while also reassigning Jim O'Brien back to Belleville.
Chlapik leads Belleville in points this year with 30 points (10 goals) in 50 games, all in his first professional season.
The Czech Republic native has also suited up in 10 games with Ottawa this season adding two assists.
O'Brien has tallied 28 points (13 goals) in 55 games with Belleville this season and in nine contests with Ottawa added an assist.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 19, 2018
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Roadrunners Weekly - Tucson Roadrunners
- Vote for Greatest Condors Promotion Ever - Bakersfield Condors
- Heat Announce Partnership with Limitless Escape Games - Stockton Heat
- Multi-Platinum Selling MercyMe's "The Imagine Nation Tour" To Visit the Adirondack Bank Center This Fall - Utica Comets
- Week 24 Report: Hot Hogs Hurtle Towards Playoff Spot - Rockford IceHogs
- Hurricanes Recall Zykov from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Weekly Wrap-Up - Toronto Marlies
- Wolves Roundup - Chicago Wolves
- Heat Assign McDonald to Kansas City - Stockton Heat
- Manitoba Moose Weekly - Manitoba Moose
- Flames Assign Goaltender Nick Schneider to Stockton - Stockton Heat
- T-Birds to Welcome Olympic Gold Medalist Kacey Bellamy on March 31 - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Flames Recall Rasmus Andersson - Stockton Heat
- Ontario's T.J. Hensick Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Dallas Stars Recall Mike McKenna - Texas Stars
- F Steven Swavely Returned to Reading - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sabres Recall Bailey from Rochester - Rochester Americans
- Senators Recall Chlapik from Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Syracuse Crunch to Host Concussion Talk Presented by Upstate Concussion Center March 24 - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.