F Steven Swavely Returned to Reading
Lehigh Valley, Pa. - The Lehigh Valley Phantoms, proud AHL affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers, have returned on loan forward Steven Swavely to the Reading Royals of the ECHL.
A 26-year-old forward from Reading, Pennsylvania, Swavely is in the midst of his second professional campaign and has spent time this season both with the Phantoms (20 games, 3 goals, 2 assists) and Royals (32 games, 9 goals, 15 assists).
Across 51 career games with Lehigh Valley, Swavely has produced six goals, two assists, eight points and eight penalty minutes.
With points in five straight games (4-0-1) and wins in 15 of their last 19 outings overall (15-2-2), the red-hot Phantoms can clinch a berth in the 2018 Calder Cup Playoffs with a win of any variety this Friday, March 23 at the Providence Bruins.
Family 3-Packs are available for select games in March and April including three tickets, three hot dogs and three sodas. The package is available for $67.50 and fans can add extra tickets to their group for $22.50 each. The Family 3-Packs are valid for games on March 30 and April 13. Secure your Family 3-Pack by calling the Lehigh Valley Phantoms at (610) 224-GOAL .
Reserve your group outings for the 2017-2018 season of Phantoms hockey. For more information on how to reserve your seat at PPL Center to the hottest ticket in town, call the Phantoms front office today at 610-224-GOAL !
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 19, 2018
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Roadrunners Weekly - Tucson Roadrunners
- Vote for Greatest Condors Promotion Ever - Bakersfield Condors
- Heat Announce Partnership with Limitless Escape Games - Stockton Heat
- Multi-Platinum Selling MercyMe's "The Imagine Nation Tour" To Visit the Adirondack Bank Center This Fall - Utica Comets
- Week 24 Report: Hot Hogs Hurtle Towards Playoff Spot - Rockford IceHogs
- Hurricanes Recall Zykov from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Weekly Wrap-Up - Toronto Marlies
- Wolves Roundup - Chicago Wolves
- Heat Assign McDonald to Kansas City - Stockton Heat
- Manitoba Moose Weekly - Manitoba Moose
- Flames Assign Goaltender Nick Schneider to Stockton - Stockton Heat
- T-Birds to Welcome Olympic Gold Medalist Kacey Bellamy on March 31 - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Flames Recall Rasmus Andersson - Stockton Heat
- Ontario's T.J. Hensick Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Dallas Stars Recall Mike McKenna - Texas Stars
- F Steven Swavely Returned to Reading - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sabres Recall Bailey from Rochester - Rochester Americans
- Senators Recall Chlapik from Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Syracuse Crunch to Host Concussion Talk Presented by Upstate Concussion Center March 24 - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lehigh Valley Phantoms Stories
- T.J. Brennan Reflects on 700 Pro Games and Rekindled Love for Hockey
- Phantoms Power Play
- Flyers Loan Defenseman Andy Welinski to Lehigh Valley
- Farabee Scores in Second Straight Game as Phantoms Earn Point
- Phantoms Young Talent Shines in 4-1 Victory over Penguins