GAMES THIS WEEK: Tuesday vs. San Jose - 7 p.m. (Tucson Arena)
Wednesday vs. San Jose - 7 p.m. (Tucson Arena)
Saturday @ Bakersfield - 7 p.m. (Rabobank Arena)
Sunday @ San Jose - 3 p.m. (SAP Center)
LAST WEEK'S RESULTS: 3-2 W (OT) @ Bakersfield (Wednesday)
3-0 W @ Stockton (Friday)
2-1 W @ Stockton (Saturday)
Mario Kempe recorded a pair of goals, including the game-winner, Wednesday night in the team's overtime victory against Bakersfield.
Goaltender Hunter Miska registered his first pro shutout with 23 saves against Stockton on Friday.
Adin Hill won his first game on Saturday, following his return from the Coyotes and his first NHL win.
THIS WEEK'S NOTES:
The team has 11 games remaining in the regular season with two each coming at home and on the road this week. Tucson's road winning percentage of .741 ranks second best in the entire AHL.
The club is 2-3 this season against San Jose and 6-1 when taking on Bakersfield.
The Coyotes are 11-5-2 in their last 18 games and conclude a five-game home stand tonight against the Calgary Flames.
50's Night - Tuesday, March 20 vs. San Jose (7:05 p.m.)
Exclusive ticket package with five "Sides" section seats for just $50.
Special concession pricing with 50 cent items all evening long.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 19, 2018
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Roadrunners Weekly - Tucson Roadrunners
- Vote for Greatest Condors Promotion Ever - Bakersfield Condors
- Heat Announce Partnership with Limitless Escape Games - Stockton Heat
- Multi-Platinum Selling MercyMe's "The Imagine Nation Tour" To Visit the Adirondack Bank Center This Fall - Utica Comets
- Week 24 Report: Hot Hogs Hurtle Towards Playoff Spot - Rockford IceHogs
- Hurricanes Recall Zykov from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Weekly Wrap-Up - Toronto Marlies
- Wolves Roundup - Chicago Wolves
- Heat Assign McDonald to Kansas City - Stockton Heat
- Manitoba Moose Weekly - Manitoba Moose
- Flames Assign Goaltender Nick Schneider to Stockton - Stockton Heat
- T-Birds to Welcome Olympic Gold Medalist Kacey Bellamy on March 31 - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Flames Recall Rasmus Andersson - Stockton Heat
- Ontario's T.J. Hensick Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Dallas Stars Recall Mike McKenna - Texas Stars
- F Steven Swavely Returned to Reading - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sabres Recall Bailey from Rochester - Rochester Americans
- Senators Recall Chlapik from Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Syracuse Crunch to Host Concussion Talk Presented by Upstate Concussion Center March 24 - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.