Flames Assign Goaltender Nick Schneider to Stockton
Calgary, AB - The Calgary Flames announced today that they have assigned goaltender, Nick Schneider to the Stockton Heat of the American Hockey League.
Schneider, a native of Leduc, Alberta, was signed by the Calgary Flames to an entry-level contract on September 23, 2015. Schneider, who spent most of his junior career with the Medicine Hat Tigers, was traded to the Calgary Hitmen on May 26, 2017. The 20-year-old played in a career-high 60 games for the Hitmen this season ending with a 20-29-2 record while posting a 3.64 GAA and .887 SV%. Schneider has played in nine games for the Stockton Heat in his career, all coming in 2015-16 where he sported a 4-5-0 record with a 3.92 GAA and a .876 SV%.
NICK SCHNEIDER - GOALTENDER
BORN: Leduc, Alberta DATE: July 22, 1997
HEIGHT: 6'2" WEIGHT: 183 lbs.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 19, 2018
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Roadrunners Weekly - Tucson Roadrunners
- Vote for Greatest Condors Promotion Ever - Bakersfield Condors
- Heat Announce Partnership with Limitless Escape Games - Stockton Heat
- Multi-Platinum Selling MercyMe's "The Imagine Nation Tour" To Visit the Adirondack Bank Center This Fall - Utica Comets
- Week 24 Report: Hot Hogs Hurtle Towards Playoff Spot - Rockford IceHogs
- Hurricanes Recall Zykov from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Weekly Wrap-Up - Toronto Marlies
- Wolves Roundup - Chicago Wolves
- Heat Assign McDonald to Kansas City - Stockton Heat
- Manitoba Moose Weekly - Manitoba Moose
- Flames Assign Goaltender Nick Schneider to Stockton - Stockton Heat
- T-Birds to Welcome Olympic Gold Medalist Kacey Bellamy on March 31 - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Flames Recall Rasmus Andersson - Stockton Heat
- Ontario's T.J. Hensick Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Dallas Stars Recall Mike McKenna - Texas Stars
- F Steven Swavely Returned to Reading - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sabres Recall Bailey from Rochester - Rochester Americans
- Senators Recall Chlapik from Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Syracuse Crunch to Host Concussion Talk Presented by Upstate Concussion Center March 24 - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.