Scrappers Final Regular Season Homestand August 28-September 2
Vs. State College Spikes (Cardinals) & West Virginia Black Bears (Pirates)
Wednesday, August 28 vs. Spikes @ 7:05pm
It's Military Appreciation Night presented by NECA/IBEW Electricians and 27 WKBN & WYTV 33 with radio partner 570 WKBN. Show your Military ID and get two free Upper Box Seat tickets. It is also Wendy's® Wednesday! Get buy one, get one free Upper Box Seat tickets with a Wendy's receipt or voucher from participating Wendy's locations. It's also $2 Pizza Slice Night at the main concession stands presented by Marco's Pizza.
Thursday, August 29 vs. Spikes @ 7:05pm
It's the last Buck Night presented by Quaker Steak & Lube and radio partner 93.3 The Wolf. Fans can get $1 General Admission tickets, $1 hot dogs and $1 drinks all game long.
Friday, August 30 vs. Spikes @ 7:05pm
It's the last post-game fireworks show presented by Ohio Lottery, 21 WFMJ, WBCB and radio partner Mix 98.9. One lucky fan will win a $500 flight voucher from Allegiant. Visit the Anthem Fan Assistance Center to fill out a FREE entry form for a chance to win.
Saturday, August 31 vs. Black Bears @ 5:05pm (Doubleheader)
The Scrappers will play two 7-inning games with the first beginning at 5:05pm and the second beginning approximately thirty minutes following the conclusion of the first game. Gates will open at 4:30pm. It's Fan Appreciation Night! We will be giving away fantastic prizes all night long. Fans can also purchase $1 General Admission tickets. We will be raffling off the chance to win a $500 flight voucher from Allegiant for CommUNITY night. Proceeds from the raffle will benefit Akron Children's Hospital Mahoning Valley.
Sunday, September 1 vs. Black Bears @ 4:05pm
It's Sunday Family Fun Day presented by McDonald's Owner/Operators of the Mahoning Valley with kids run the bases and a post-game team autograph session following the game. . It's the Ohio Lottery Second Chance Sunday - get buy one get one free tickets with any non-winning Ohio Lottery instant ticket. Following the game there will be a full team, on-field autograph session for all fans. It's also Unused Ticket Night. Fans that have tickets that they couldn't use this season can exchange them for a free General Admission ticket.
Monday, September 2 vs. Black Bears @ 1:05pm
It's Every Monday Matters presented by Pizza Joe's and 106.1 The Bull. Bring a donation of non-perishable food, gently used clothing or a new book and receive a General Admission ticket. It's also Unused Ticket Night. Fans that have tickets that they couldn't use this season can exchange them for a free General Admission ticket. The Scrappers also invite you and your family for a pre-game Labor Day all you can eat picnic that starts at just $15 and runs from 12:00pm-1:30pm.
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from August 27, 2019
- Spikes Fall to Black Bears, 6-3, in Extras - State College Spikes
- Spikes Steal Two Games in Series at State College - West Virginia Black Bears
- Cyclones Fall in Extras, 3-2 - Brooklyn Cyclones
- Tigers Fall to Hudson Valley in Shutout - Connecticut Tigers
- Vermont Wins 3-2 In Extras At Brooklyn - Vermont Lake Monsters
- Newest Renegades Do the Trick Over Tigers - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Aberdeen Drops Series Finale - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Cutters Schedule Doubleheader Tomorrow - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Tigers Add Catcher from GCL - Connecticut Tigers
- Crosscutters Rise and Shine in Morning Game Blowout at Batavia - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Fregia's Inside-the-Park Homerun Fuels Aberdeen Victory - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Peroni Homers in Loss to Scrappers - Auburn Doubledays
- Scrappers Final Regular Season Homestand August 28-September 2 - Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- Pizza Rats Win Pitcher's Duel over Aberdeen to Take Final Game of Series - Staten Island Yankees
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Mahoning Valley Scrappers Stories
- Warren Rotary Hosts Fall Fest at Eastwood Field this Saturday, October 12
- Warren Rotary Hosts Fall Fest at Eastwood Field on October 12
- Trick Or Treat at Eastwood Field Set for October 23rd
- Scrappers Schedule Set for 2020 Season
- Scrappers Final Regular Season Homestand August 28-September 2