Saturday's Game against Charleston Postponed Due to Inclement Weather
COLUMBIA, SC - Saturday's game at Segra Park against Charelston has been postponed due to rain.
The Fireflies will make up tonight's game on Sunday, July 14 at 3:00 p.m. as part of a doubleheader. Gates will open at 2:30 p.m.
Tickets for Saturday's Fireflies game may be exchanged for any remaining 2019 regular season home game. This exchange must happen at the Fireflies ticket office and is based on availability.
For more information, please contact the Fireflies Ticket Office at 803-726-4487.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from July 13, 2019
- 'Birds K.O. 'Dads on Ferguson's Walkoff - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Power Outlasts Grasshoppers in 10-8 Slugfest - West Virginia Power
- Layer Leads Offense to 6-4 Victory - Augusta GreenJackets
- Legends Yield to Drive in Extra Innings Loss - Lexington Legends
- Augusta's Closer, Tona, Closes out Tourists Again - Asheville Tourists
- Suns Clinch Series Win over BlueClaws - Hagerstown Suns
- Suns Blank Claws 2-0 on Saturday Night - Lakewood BlueClaws
- Escobar Makes MLB Debut with Pirates Saturday in Chicago - West Virginia Power
- RiverDogs and Fireflies Postponed Saturday Night - Charleston RiverDogs
- Saturday's Game against Charleston Postponed Due to Inclement Weather - Columbia Fireflies
- Fireflies Game Notes: July 13 vs. Charleston (Game 89) - Columbia Fireflies
- Game Notes (July 13) - West Virginia Power
- Intimidators Outlast Braves 6-3 in Series Opener - Rome Braves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbia Fireflies Stories
- Jose Medina Flashes the Power, Columbia Records Homer in Third Straight Game
- Fireflies Roster Move and Game Notes: July 18 at Greenville (Game 94)
- Vientos and Newton Both Go Yard in Finale in West Virginia
- Fireflies Game Notes: July 17 at West Virginia (Game 93)
- Newton Stays Hot, Homers in Fireflies Loss