Santa Cruz Warriors Sign Dominique Sutton
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. - The Santa Cruz Warriors have acquired small forward Dominique Sutton.
Sutton, 28, has appeared in 48 D-League games in the 2012-13 season with the Tulsa 66ers holding a career average of 10.2 points and 6.2 rebounds. Sutton previously played for Ikaros Chalkidas B.C. during the 2013-14 season in Chalkida, Greece and most recently for the Air21 Express of the Philippine Basketball Association.
He played college basketball for the Kansas State Wildcats until 2010 and transferred to North Carolina Central in 2011.
Sutton will wear jersey #22 and will be available to play in Friday's game at the Los Angeles D-Fenders.
The Santa Cruz Warriors have also waived Carrick Felix due a left knee injury. Felix, 24, appeared in 5 games this season with the Santa Cruz Warriors, averaging 8.8 points and 5.6 rebounds.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 4, 2014
- Legends Hand Vipers First Home Loss - Texas Legends
- Vipers Fall 117-109 to Texas - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Stampede Trades for Lewis Jackson - Idaho Stampede
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Future Second Round Draft Pick - Westchester Knicks
- Celtics Assign Powell, Smart and Young to NBA D-League's Maine Red Claws - G League
- Santa Cruz Warriors Sign Dominique Sutton - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Thunder's Mitch McGary Assigned to NBA D-League's Oklahoma City Blue - G League
- McGary Assigned to Oklahoma City Blue - Oklahoma City Blue
- Coats for Kids Night December 7th - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Austin Spurs Announce Partnership with Dahill - Austin Spurs
- Cavs Assign Alex Kirk to NBA D-League's Canton Charge - G League
- Cavs Assign Alex Kirk to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Santa Cruz Warriors Stories
- Santa Cruz Warriors Continue Winning Streak with 115-112 Win over Northern Arizona Suns
- Warriors Complete First 4-0 Start in Team History, Beat Wolves 109-103 Tonight
- Golden State Warriors Recall Jacob Evans III from Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Warriors Rally Results in 103-97 Win over Agua Caliente Clippers
- Santa Cruz County Schools Receive Almost $1 Million in Additional Funding with Assist from MBEP Scholars and the Santa Cruz Warriors