Austin Spurs Announce Partnership with Dahill
AUSTIN (Dec. 4, 2014) - The Austin Spurs, presented by SWBC, today announced their sponsorship with Dahill Office Technology Corporation (Dahill) that includes logo placement on the team's court and the renaming of floor seating at Cedar Park Center to the "Dahill Silver Circle." The sponsorship will be uniquely visible due to the red seat backs that will outline the court. The Austin Spurs upcoming weekend games will be the first opportunity to see the court's new look, and the Silver Circle is expected to be unveiled later in the month. Dahill provides office technology including 3D printers, software and managed services to businesses throughout the US. Headquartered in San Antonio, Dahill has 17 offices in Texas and New Mexico.
"Dahill has been a terrific partner for us in San Antonio and we're excited to have them join our team in Austin as well," said Tim Salier, Spurs Sports & Entertainment Vice President of Franchise Business Operations. "This partnership is another step in the growth of our franchise and part of the positive momentum we've been able to generate on the outset of our 10th anniversary season."
Dahill is committed to being an active member of the community it serves, and will invite its employees and customers in central Texas to take part in the Austin Spurs game ball delivery prior to the start of each home game.
"We are thrilled to expand our partnership with Spurs Sports & Entertainment into the Austin marketplace," said Bradley Rollins, Dahill President and CEO. "Our desire is to create positive customer experiences, support the Austin community and rally for the Austin Spurs. Dahill's relationship with SWBC and Spurs Sports & Entertainment is a winning combination."
The Austin Spurs are celebrating their 10th anniversary this season. For ticket information call the Austin Spurs office at (512) 236-8333 or visit austinspurs.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 4, 2014
- Legends Hand Vipers First Home Loss - Texas Legends
- Vipers Fall 117-109 to Texas - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Stampede Trades for Lewis Jackson - Idaho Stampede
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Future Second Round Draft Pick - Westchester Knicks
- Celtics Assign Powell, Smart and Young to NBA D-League's Maine Red Claws - G League
- Santa Cruz Warriors Sign Dominique Sutton - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Thunder's Mitch McGary Assigned to NBA D-League's Oklahoma City Blue - G League
- McGary Assigned to Oklahoma City Blue - Oklahoma City Blue
- Coats for Kids Night December 7th - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Austin Spurs Announce Partnership with Dahill - Austin Spurs
- Cavs Assign Alex Kirk to NBA D-League's Canton Charge - G League
- Cavs Assign Alex Kirk to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin Spurs Stories
- Austin Spurs to Host The Dream Game on January 21 to Honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Austin Spurs Fall to Stockton Kings 126-121 on the Road
- Austin Spurs Defeat South Bay Lakers 123-106 for Their Sixth-Straight Win
- Austin Spurs Top Northern Arizona Suns 109-102
- Austin Spurs Top Oklahoma City Blue 117-108 for Fourth-Straight Win