Ryan Kelly Recalled by Lakers
EL SEGUNDO - Los Angeles D-Fenders forward Ryan Kelly has been recalled by the Los Angeles Lakers, it was announced today.
In his first appearance with the D-Fenders this season, Kelly tallied 30 points, four rebounds, two assists and one block in the D-Fenders 136-126 victory over the Bakersfield Jam. Kelly Led all scorers in tonight's win, connecting on 8-of-18 field goal attempts, three-of-nine three point attempts and 11-of-12 free throw attempts.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 31, 2015
- Blue Narrowly Beaten by Energy - Oklahoma City Blue
- Energy Win Streak Hits 5 with Win over Oklahoma City - Iowa Wolves
- Skyforce Take Two in Westchester - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Skyforce Take Two in Westchester - Westchester Knicks
- Largest Crowd in Team History Sees Charge Win Big - Canton Charge
- Drive Top Sevens in Final Seconds - Grand Rapids Drive
- Red Claws' Rally Falls Just Short - Maine Red Claws
- Benimon's Big Day Not Enough - Idaho Stampede
- Austin Spurs Halt Stampede in Second Game of Doubleheader - Austin Spurs
- Boston Celtics Assign Young to NBA D-League's Maine Red Claws - G League
- Celtics Assign Young to Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Ryan Kelly Recalled by Lakers - Los Angeles D-Fenders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles D-Fenders Stories
- MVP Vander Blue Leads 2016-17 All-NBA Development League First Team
- Vander Blue Named NBA Development League MVP
- D-Fenders Comeback Falls Short in Year-Ending Loss to Vipers
- Los Angeles Lakers Recall Nwaba from D-Fenders
- D-Fenders Dodge Vipers Comeback, Stay Alive in Title Hunt