Rubber Game Washed out against Lincoln
LINCOLN, NEB. - Monday's rubber game between the Gary SouthShore RailCats and Lincoln Saltdogs has been canceled due inclement weather. With ongoing rain throughout the morning and early afternoon, the decision was made to cancel the game and not make it up.
Gary continues its five-game, six-day road trip on Tuesday night at 7:05 p.m. in Canada against the Winnipeg Goldeyes. RailCats' left-hander Trevor Lubking (5-10, 4.43) opposes Goldeyes' left-hander Mitchell Lambson (12-3, 2.81) in the opening game of the series.
Gary returns home to U.S. Steel Yard on Saturday, Aug. 31st to conclude the season vs. Lincoln. Saturday's game is at 4:10 p.m. and is Oktoberfest, presented by Berey Bros., and features a team card set giveaway to the first 1,000 fans. Sunday's game is also another AccessAbilities Signature Saturday and Kids Run the Bases.
Ticket packages for the 2019 Gary SouthShore RailCats season are available online at railcatsbaseball.com and can also be purchased by calling the RailCats ticket line at (219) 882-BALL. The RailCats box office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from August 26, 2019
- 'Roaders Rally Past Texas - Cleburne Railroaders
- Saints Set American Association Record with 22nd One-Run Victory, 7-6, Magic Number Down to Three - St. Paul Saints
- Late Home Run Lifts Saints over Dogs - Chicago Dogs
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- "Pitch for Gitch" this Sunday at Shaw Park - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Canaries' Coulter Named League Hitter of the Week - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Rubber Game Washed out against Lincoln - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- 'Dogs and RailCats Cancelled - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Big Fifth Inning Helps End T-Bones Streak - Kansas City T-Bones
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Gary SouthShore Railcats Stories
- RailCats Season Pass Offers Unlimited Fun in All-New General Admission Seat
- RailCats End Season with First Home Sweep, Shutout Saltdogs, 3-0
- Lubking, De Jesus Lead 'Cats to 3-1 Victory over Saltdogs in Penultimate Game
- Griffin, Bullpen Blank Saltdogs,2-0, in Series Opener
- RailCats Swept by Goldeyes in Final Road Game of Season