Reign FC Announce Open Training Session in Seattle
Tacoma, WA -Reign FC announced today that it would hold an open training session in Seattle at Interbay Stadium on Saturday, May 25. The session will be a chance for fans to welcome Reign FC midfielder Jess Fishlock back from French side Olympique Lyonnais after winning the UEFA Women's Champions League on May 18.
The open training sessions are a family-friendly opportunity for Reign FC fans to get an up-close experience with the team, including a behind-the-scenes look at how the team prepares for matches. At the conclusion of each session fans will have the chance to grab photos and autographs from players.
Admission is free to the public. Training will begin at roughly 12:00 p.m. PT and last until approximately 2:00 p.m. PT.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from May 22, 2019
- Sky Blue FC Expands Partnership with New Jersey Youth Soccer - Sky Blue FC
- Reign FC Sign Goalkeeper Scout Watson - Reign FC
- Jamaica Names Houston Dash Forward Kayla McCoy to 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup Preliminary Roster - Houston Dash
- Goalkeeper Michelle Betos Placed on Season-Ending Injury List - Reign FC
- Reign FC Announce Open Training Session in Seattle - Reign FC
- Houston Dash Defender Ari Romero Called to Mexican Women's National Team for Two Friendlies - Houston Dash
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reign FC Stories
- Reign FC Announces 2020 NWSL Home Opener
- Megan Rapinoe Named to USWNT Training Camp Roster Ahead of SheBelieves Cup
- Lauren Barnes Re-Signs with Reign FC for 2020 Season
- Reign FC Re-Signs Jess Fishlock in Two-Year Deal
- Bev Yanez Announces Her Retirement from Professional Soccer