Red Bulls Extend Affinity Federal Credit Union Partnership with Co-Branded Credit Card
HARRISON, N.J. - The New York Red Bulls announced today an extension of their current partnership with Affinity Federal Credit Union, the largest credit union headquartered in the state of New Jersey. The Basking Ridge, New Jersey-based company has been named the Official Credit Union of the New York Red Bulls since 2013.
The New York Red Bulls, along with Affinity Federal Credit Union, will unveil a co-branded credit card for the first time in club history. The contactless card, set to launch in December 2019, will feature a Rewards program to include special New York Red Bulls perks that will include VIP experiences, signed merchandise, premium hospitality, etc. Cardholders will receive bonus points when the card is used at Red Bull Arena at the Bullshop, Concession Stands and for Red Membership purchases.
"Our partnership with the Red Bulls has always provided a wonderful opportunity to engage with our Community Connected and this next phase marks an exciting time for both organizations," said Jacqui Kearns, Chief Brand Officer of Affinity. "We now have the chance to offer our financial services in a new way that benefits the people in our communities even further."
"Our club is excited to extend our partnership with the largest credit union in the state of New Jersey," said Marc de Grandpre, General Manager, New York Red Bulls. "We look forward to our fans having the opportunity to display a credit card with our team's crest that will provide various unique and exclusive reward opportunities."
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 27, 2019
- Sporting Announces 2019 Club Awards at Pitch Black - Sporting Kansas City
- Real Salt Lake and General Manager Craig Waibel Agree to Part Ways - Real Salt Lake
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- MLS Fines Portland Timbers Owner Merritt Paulson for Conduct Directed at Referees - MLS
- Real Salt Lake GK Nick Rimando Honored by Sandy City - Real Salt Lake
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Montreal Impact - Atlanta United FC
- Earthquakes Announce 2019 Club Award Winners - San Jose Earthquakes
- Preview: Sporting to Face Portland in Home Finale on Sunday - Sporting Kansas City
- Orlando City Closes out Two-Game Road Trip at FC Cincinnati - Orlando City SC
- #COLvFCD: Five Facts You Need to Know - FC Dallas
- Audi Field to Host First-Of-Its-Kind Unite the District Fest in October - D.C. United
- Red Bulls Extend Affinity Federal Credit Union Partnership with Co-Branded Credit Card - New York Red Bulls
- Storylines: City vs. FC Cincinnati - Orlando City SC
- Match Preview: New York Hosts D.C. United on Fan Appreciation Night - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Red Bulls Stories
- Red Bulls Fall Short to Philadelphia, 4-3 in Overtime
- New York Red Bulls, Newark Board of Education and Southern New Hampshire University Launch "Goal for Perfect Attendance" Program
- Match Preview: New York Heads to Philadelphia for Round One of the Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs
- Luis Robles Named a Finalist for MLS WORKS Humanitarian of the Year
- New York Red Bulls Name Natasha Patel Head of Performance Analysis