Rawhide Become the Fourth Visalia Team to Win 12 Consecutive Games in 73 Years
VISALIA, CA - Last night, the Rawhide defeated the Stockton Ports 6-1 to extend their winning streak to 12 games. Since the 1946 Visalia Cubs, 12 consecutive wins have only occurred three times previously (1990, 2003, 2014). This evening the Rawhide will have an opportunity to make history as the only Visalia team in the 73 years of the organization to win 13 games in a row. Visalia faces the Stockton Ports for the fourth game of this 4-game series at 7pm. Cole Stapler (2-1) will make the start for the Rawhide to try and break the franchise record.
• Discuss this story on the California League message board...
California League Stories from April 25, 2019
- Offense Rolls into Third Straight Win - Modesto Nuts
- 66ers Drop Tight One Versus Quakes - Inland Empire 66ers
- Rawhide Become the Fourth Visalia Team to Win 12 Consecutive Games in 73 Years - Visalia Rawhide
- Modesto Nuts Announce New Partnership with Diamond of California - Modesto Nuts
- Kelvin Melean Has Big Night - Lake Elsinore Storm
- Rawhide Match Franchise's Record for Longest Win Streak After Defeating the Ports 6-1 - Visalia Rawhide
- Nuts Hang on in 8-7 Win - Modesto Nuts
- Early Runs Doom Ports Again in 6-1 Loss - Stockton Ports
- Schilling Goes Seven Strong In Win - Lancaster JetHawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Visalia Rawhide Stories
- Every Rawhide Batter Reaches Base in 10-5 Victory over the Giants
- Rawhide Tie up Series 2-2 with a 3-1 Win
- Rawhide Snap Four-Game Losing Streak with a Win over the Nuts
- Rawhide Lose Two In-A-Row at Home for the First Time in 2019
- Rawhide Lose Their Fifth Home Game of the Season 5-4