Railroaders and T-Bones Suspended
KANSAS CITY, Kan. - The Cleburne Railroaders and Kansas City T-Bones had their game suspended due to rain on Saturday night at T-Bones Stadium. The Railroaders were leading 2-0 heading into the bottom of the third when play was halted, and after roughly 90 minutes of heavy rain the decision was made to suspend play.
The Railroaders and T-Bones will resume the game from the point of suspension tomorrow afternoon at 1:05 PM as part of a doubleheader. After the conclusion of that game, the two teams will play a seven-inning game to complete the series.
Cleburne scored in the top of the second on a sacrifice fly from John Nester and in the third on a two-out RBI single from Daniel Robertson. Nefi Ogando tossed two scoreless innings before the rain arrived.
For information on partnerships, season tickets, group outings, and party packages, call the Railroaders main office at (817) 945-8705, or visit the Railroaders official website at www.railroaderbaseball.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from June 22, 2019
- Saints Hand RailCats Sixth Straight Loss with 4-3 Walk-Off Win - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Saints Offense Comes Through in End, Get Walk-Off 4-3 Win over RailCats - St. Paul Saints
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- 'Dogs Edge AirHogs with Marin's First Homer - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Garcia Shuts Down the Birds as X's Take Game Two - Sioux City Explorers
- T-Bones Washed out Again - Kansas City T-Bones
- Railroaders and T-Bones Suspended - Cleburne Railroaders
- T-Bones Add Former Big Leaguer Chris Colabello - Kansas City T-Bones
- Birds Catcher Nieto Signs with Marlins - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Goldeyes Outlast Milkmen, Rain in 4-3 Win - Winnipeg Goldeyes