T-Bones Washed out Again
KANSAS CITY, Kan. -The Kansas City T-Bones and the Cleburne Railroaders were rained out in the middle of the third inning because of unplayable field conditions Saturday night at T-Bones Stadium. The skies opened and after an hour and half wait the game was suspended.
It has been a record setting spring and summer for rain fall in Kansas City. This is the sixth time the T-Bones have been rained out at T-Bones Stadium this season. The two teams will pick up the game at 1:05 p.m. and complete the first game and then play a seven-inning game on Sunday, following the completion of the first game.
Tickets for Saturday night's game will be good for any future regular-season home game and may be exchanged at the Saint Luke's box office at T-Bones Stadium for a ticket of equal or lesser value, subject to availability.
Full and half-season 2019 ticket packages as well as mini plans are on sale now online or by calling (913) 328-5618 or by visiting the Saint Luke's Box Office between the hours of 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Group ticket sales are also on sale now.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from June 22, 2019
- Saints Hand RailCats Sixth Straight Loss with 4-3 Walk-Off Win - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Saints Offense Comes Through in End, Get Walk-Off 4-3 Win over RailCats - St. Paul Saints
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- 'Dogs Edge AirHogs with Marin's First Homer - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Garcia Shuts Down the Birds as X's Take Game Two - Sioux City Explorers
- T-Bones Washed out Again - Kansas City T-Bones
- Railroaders and T-Bones Suspended - Cleburne Railroaders
- T-Bones Add Former Big Leaguer Chris Colabello - Kansas City T-Bones
- Birds Catcher Nieto Signs with Marlins - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Goldeyes Outlast Milkmen, Rain in 4-3 Win - Winnipeg Goldeyes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.