Prescott Valley Event Center to be Renamed The Findlay Toyota Center
Prescott Valley, AZ - Spectra, which manages the Prescott Valley Event Center, in conjunction with their partner the Town of Prescott Valley, has signed a multi-year agreement with Findlay Automotive Group for Findlay Toyota of Prescott to become the naming rights partner of Prescott Valley's 6,000-seat multipurpose facility.
A community celebration and ribbon-cutting will take place on Saturday, January 5 from 12-3 p.m. at the Findlay Toyota Center, with the ribbon-cutting ceremony at 1 p.m. The event is free to the public and will feature live music by the Scandalous Hands and free kids activities, including a jump house, rock wall, a face painter, and a balloon artist. In addition, select NAZ Suns players and Buckets the mascot will be on hand, and attendees can enter to win free Findlay Toyota Center event tickets.
Findlay Toyota of Prescott's major sponsorship of the venue during the 2017-2018 season and its strong presence as a community partner throughout northern Arizona positioned the dealership group as an ideal fit to become the naming rights partner of the area's largest multi-use facility. Findlay worked closely with Spectra Partnerships to finalize the agreement.
"We are excited to have Findlay Toyota as our naming rights partner," Scott Norton, Spectra's General Manager at the Findlay Toyota Center, said. "Spectra, the NAZ Suns, and Findlay share core values of giving back to the community and providing value for our customers. We look forward to continuing the strong partnership and appreciate the support Findlay provides in helping us attract great entertainment and community events to the facility."
Findlay Toyota Center guests will immediately begin to see new signage and branding throughout the interior and exterior of the facility. The venue's website will officially change over to www.findlaytoyotacenter.com (with direct links from the former PVEC domain name). The rebranded Findlay Toyota Center will continue to host all Northern Arizona Suns home games and several team related events.
"Findlay Toyota of Prescott prides itself on giving back to the community and being a strong local partner in the markets we serve," Jamaal McCoy, Market Area Manager, Findlay Automotive Group, said. "We believe this partnership with the center and NAZ Suns reinforces our commitment to the greater Prescott area and helps support the quality of life through entertainment and community events."
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 3, 2019
- Vipers End Warriors Winning Streak - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Santa Cruz Warriors Fall 97-89 to Rio Grande Valley Vipers Despite Big Third Quarter Run - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Hustle Unable to Stop Streaking Stockton Kings - Memphis Hustle
- Red Claws' Rally Falls Short in OT - Maine Red Claws
- Star Wars Night Thursday, January 10 - Salt Lake City Stars
- Prescott Valley Event Center to be Renamed The Findlay Toyota Center - Northern Arizona Suns
- Courtney Alexander Named Assistant Coach for Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- YES Network Premieres "Homegrown: the Bridge to Brooklyn" Long Island Nets Doc-Series Saturday - Long Island Nets
- Austin Spurs to Hold Martin Luther King Jr. Day Essay-Writing Contest - Austin Spurs
- NBA Veteran Archie Goodwin Joins Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Hustle Return Home After Long Absence; Stokes Set to Debut - Memphis Hustle
- Hornets Assign Dwayne Bacon to Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Clippers Cruise to Victory over Suns - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Cold Suns Heat up Too Late in Loss to Clippers - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.