Phantoms Acquire Defenseman Dylan Gratton
YOUNGSTOWN, OH - The Youngstown Phantoms has acquired defenseman Dylan Gratton and a 2021 Phase 2 - 9th round draft pick from the Muskegon Lumberjacks in exchange for defenseman John Larkin.
Dylan Gratton, 17 of Pottstown, PA appeared in forty-six games last season for the Muskegon Lumberjacks after being signed as a tender in 2019. He scored one goal and recorded nine points for the 2019-2020 season. Gratton committed to Penn State University in 2017. Prior to his time with Muskegon he was a member of the North Jersey Avalanche where he recorded twenty-four points in fifty games.
GM/Head Coach Brad Patterson states, "Dylan is someone that we have seen a great deal of over the past couple of years. His ability to see the ice, mixed with his elite skating ability are always things that stand out when he is on the ice.
We are thrilled to have acquired him and are looking forward to seeing him in our Phantom colors."
The Youngstown Phantoms head to Chicago next week to begin the USHL season. The Phantoms home opener is December 4th, 2020 against the Muskegon Lumberjack. Stay to tune to www.youngstownphantoms.com for more ticket information.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from October 30, 2020
- Stars Walloped by Omaha 7-1 - Lincoln Stars
- Thrun's Overtime Winner Downs Muskegon 6-5 - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Plante Joining Inaugeral Kraken Staff - Sioux City Musketeers
- Phantoms Acquire Defenseman Dylan Gratton - Youngstown Phantoms
- Storm Defeat Lancers in Final Corn Cup Matchup, 5-2 - Omaha Lancers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.