PGE Park, Portland Beavers Present Fourth of July Fireworks
PORTLAND, Ore. - The Portland Beavers and Portland General Electric (PGE) are teaming up to celebrate the nation's independence on Sunday, July 4, with a host of activities, including a special post-game fireworks show, as the Beavers entertain the Las Vegas 51s at 7:05 p.m.
The traditional fireworks show will follow the conclusion of the game and will originate from the center field area of PGE Park. A host of additional special events and promotions will add to the festivities.
Advance tickets for the game, which annually draws one of the largest crowds of the season, are available at the PGE Park box office, located at 1844 S.W. Morrison, or through Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at (800) 745-3000 or online at www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets start at $8.
Gates for the Fourth of July game open at 5:30 p.m. Prior to first pitch, kids 12 and under can take advantage of the Beavers' Kids-Eat-Free plan, play catch on the field and get autographs from Beavers players.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from June 18, 2010
- Record breaking inning powers Z's - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Homers Sink Express 5-1 In 11 Innings - Round Rock Express
- Iowa defeats Albuquerque - Iowa Cubs
- Sounds Take Down RedHawks In Series Opener, 10-4 - Nashville Sounds
- PGE Park, Portland Beavers Present Fourth of July Fireworks - Portland Beavers
- 'Birds, Sounds Set for Double Dips - Memphis Redbirds
- Zephyrs' Miller Named PCL All-Star Trainer - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- San Diego Padres to Hold June 24 Open Player Tryout at PGE Park - Portland Beavers
- RedHawks Game Notes - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- 2010 Triple-A All-Star Field Staffs Announced - PCL
- River Cats Rally For 8-6 Victory Over Aces - Reno Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Portland Beavers Stories
- Statement from Merritt Paulson regarding ownership of the Portland Beavers
- Beavers, Timbers Community Fund Again Recognized by Corporate Philanthropy Awards
- Beavers Win Final Game at PGE Park in Dramatic Fashion
- Young, Geer Combine on Three-Hitter as Beavers Beat 51's
- Portland held to four hits in 9-1 loss