Osceola Magic's Mac McClung Named NBA G League Player of the Month
Kissimmee, FL - The NBA G League has announced that Osceola Magic guard Mac McClung has been named the G League's Player of the Month for November. It marks the first time that McClung has won the league's top monthly honor in his career.
McClung becomes the first player in Osceola Magic history to be named NBA G League Player of the Month
During November, McClung averaged 25.4 ppg., 4.3 rpg., 5.7 apg. and 1.00 stlpg. in 35.5 minpg., while shooting .385 (30-78) from three-point range and .912 (31-34) from the free-throw line. He led (or tied) the Magic in scoring three times and in assists four times. McClung scored 20+ points in seven games and set a franchise single-game scoring record of 44 points. The 2022-23 NBA Slam Dunk Champion, McClung has played and started in all 9 games this season for Osceola.
The Osceola Magic (6-3), NBA G League Affiliate of the Orlando Magic, will host the Texas Legends, on Tuesday, December 5 at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee at 7:00 PM for Orlando Magic Night. The first 1,000 fans in attendance will receive a pair of Osceola Magic socks courtesy of AdventHealth and Rothman Orthopaedics. For ticket information, please call 407-447-2140 or log onto OsceolaMagic.com. The game will also be streaming on ESPN+.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 4, 2023
- Skyhawks Set Team Record for Made Threes in 115-112 Win over Nets - College Park Skyhawks
- Osceola Magic's Mac McClung Named NBA G League Player of the Month - Osceola Magic
- Wisconsin Herd Adds Sam Peek - Wisconsin Herd
- Game Preview: 12/5 & 12/7 vs Greensboro Swarm - Capital City Go-Go
- Forever a Wildcat: Chase Audige's Journey from Northwestern to the Go-Go - Capital City Go-Go
- Motor City Cruise Re-Acquire Shawndre Jones - Motor City Cruise
- Hornets Assign Nick Smith Jr. to Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Go-Go Fall to Celtics, 103-99, in 20-Point Comeback Effort - Capital City Go-Go
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.