Orlando City SC Eastern Conference Semifinal Matchup vs. New England Officially Sold Out
ORLANDO, Fla. - Another landmark moment in the Orlando City SC history books will take place in front of a capacity crowd, as tickets for the Club's Audi 2020 MLS Cup Eastern Conference Semifinal match against No. 8 New England Revolution have officially sold out. This marks the second-straight postseason sellout for the Lions, after doing the same on Nov. 21 for the Round One win over NYCFC.
The match will kick off at 3 p.m. ET and, for fans unable to attend at Exploria Stadium, will be aired live on ABC and ESPN Deportes, with radio calls available on Real Radio 104.1 in English and AcciÃ³n 97.9FM, 810AM in Spanish.
Sunday's match, presented by Orlando Health, will represent another milestone in Orlando's history as the Club looks to build off of last week's thrilling win over NYCFC in its inaugural playoff match. With a victory this Sunday, the Lions would continue moving on in the MLS Cup Playoff, set to face the winner of No. 3 Columbus Crew SC and No. 7 Nashville SC in the Eastern Conference Final.
Exploria Stadium will continue to operate at a reduced-capacity due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with socially-distanced seating and an in-stadium face covering policy in place, among other considerations. More information on the venue's policies can be found at OrlandoCitySC.com/KnowBeforeYouGo.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from November 25, 2020
- Columbus Crew SC Provides COVID-19 Testing Update - Columbus Crew SC
- FC Dallas Completes Transfer of Pablo Aranguiz to Universidad de Chile - FC Dallas
- Sporting KC Weekly - Sporting Kansas City
- Playoff Update: the Conference Semifinals - Orlando City SC
- Orlando City SC Eastern Conference Semifinal Matchup vs. New England Officially Sold Out - Orlando City SC
- In 2020, the Colorado Rapids Took Steps Toward Future Success - Colorado Rapids
- Loons Head to Sporting Kansas City December 2 for Conference Semifinals - Minnesota United FC
- Sporting to Host Minnesota on December 2 in Conference Semifinals - Sporting Kansas City
- D.C. United Sign Academy Product Jacob Greene as 15th Homegrown Player in Club History - D.C. United
- Matchups and Broadcast Schedule Set for Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs Conference Semifinals - MLS
- Sounders FC Advances Past LAFC with 3-1 Victory in Audi MLS Cup Playoffs - Seattle Sounders FC
- LAFC Falls to the Seattle Sounders FC 3-1 in First Round of Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs - Los Angeles FC
- FC Dallas Will Face Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Semifinals - FC Dallas
- Nashville SC Advances to the Eastern Conference Semifinals in Audi MLS Cup Playoffs with Goal from Daniel Rios - Nashville SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando City SC Stories
- 2021 NWSL Challenge Cup Set to be Played in Home Markets; Kickoff Scheduled for April 9
- Exploria Stadium to Host 2022 Special Olympics Opening Ceremony
- Orlando City SC Expands Youth Soccer Commitment and Opportunities with the Launch of New Youth Soccer Network
- Orlando City SC Acquires American Goalkeeper Brandon Austin
- Orlando City Selects Forward Derek Dodson in 2021 MLS SuperDraft