Ontario Reign Host Annual Career Fair
ONTARIO, Calif. - The Ontario Reign, defending Pacific Division Champions and proud affiliate of the NHL's 2012 Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings, will present their annual Sports and Entertainment Career Fair and Networking Event at Citizens Business Bank Arena on Friday, March 1 starting at 2:30 p.m.
Organizations represented at this year's event include the Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings, the MLS Cup Champion Los Angeles Galaxy and the WNBA Champion Los Angeles Sparks. Chivas USA, Rancho Cucamonga Quakes (Class A affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers), AEG, Citizens Business Bank Arena, the Ontario Reign, as well as other professional teams are also scheduled to appear.
This event is open to the public with a $15.00 admission and will be hosted in the arena before the Reign take on the Colorado Eagles for their 7:00 p.m. game. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with sports and entertainment industry representatives seeking potential new hires, listen to speakers with professional industry experience, and network at the Sailor Jerry Bar. After the event, all attendees have a seat for the regularly scheduled Reign home game with an optional $10.00 upgrade for Center Ice seats; this is a limited opportunity and will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
The scheduled speakers for the event are Jonathan Lowe, Vice President, Marketing for AEG Sports and Ryan Miller, Director of Ticket Sales and Service for the Ontario Reign.
The networking event at the Sailor Jerry Bar offers attendees and representatives the opportunity to get to know one another in a casual atmosphere, while including amenities such as shuffle board, foosball, pool and a cash bar.
Check-in for this event begins at 2:30 p.m., the speaker series starts at 4:45 p.m., the networking portion in the Sailor Jerry Bar starts at 5:30 p.m., followed by the Reign dropping the puck against the Eagles at 7:00 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 14, 2013
- Nailers Caught Knapp-Ing in Loss to Road Warriors - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- McNeill Nets First, But Nailers Fall - Wheeling Nailers
- Titans Power Past K-Wings - Kalamazoo Wings
- Ontario Reign Host Annual Career Fair - Ontario Reign
- Royals Loan Forward David Marshall to Binghamton - Reading Royals
- Simpson Reassigned to Rockford - Toledo Walleye
- Elmira Jackals Announce Two Exciting Promotions - Elmira Jackals
- Countdown to Face-Off: K-Wings vs Titans - Kalamazoo Wings
- ECHL Transactions - February 14 - ECHL
- Aeros Return Ginand to Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Louie Caporusso Reassigned to Binghamton - Elmira Jackals
- Grizzlies Kick off Veterans Weekend Today with VA Hospital Visit - Utah Grizzlies
- Lee Returns to AHL Portland - Atlanta Gladiators
- Titans GameDay at Kalamazoo, February 14 - Game 50 (Away 24) - Trenton Titans
- Nestrasil Reassigned to Grand Rapids - Toledo Walleye
- PHPA, ECHL Ratify New Collective Bargaining Agreement - ECHL
- ECHL Today - February 14 - ECHL
- SF Bulls Score Five Straight, Stun Steelheads, 6-3 - San Francisco Bulls
- Wranglers Claw Eighth Win in a Row from Grizzlies - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Vegas Breaks Open 3-2 3rd Period to Beat Utah - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.