Oilers Complete Future Considerations Deal
TULSA, OK- The Tulsa Oilers, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Anaheim Ducks, announced Tuesday the trade of Darby Llewellyn to Orlando, completing the future considerations that brought Alan Lyszczarczyk to Tulsa. Orlando then traded Llewllyn to Wheeling, completing a separate future considerations deal between the two teams.
Llewllyn, 24, registered two goals and five assists in 44 career games with the Oilers, racking up 49 PIM in the process.
The Ann Arbor, MI native has appeared in 155 total ECHL games, registering 60 points (25G, 35A) between Atlanta, Rapid City and Tulsa.
The Oilers kick off their 2021-22 season on the road against Rapid City on Oct. 23. The Oilers home opener is on Saturday, Oct. 30 at 7:05 p.m. against the Kansas City Mavericks.
Season and group tickets are currently on sale for the 2021-22 season. Call the office at 918-632-7825 to join Tulsa's longest-running, hardest-hitting sports tradition.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from July 6, 2021
- Steelheads, Everett Sheen Sign Two-Year Contract Extension - Idaho Steelheads
- On-Line Jersey Auction Starts Tomorrow at 10am - Fort Wayne Komets
- Grizzlies July Offseason Update - Utah Grizzlies
- Solar Bears Complete Future Considerations Trades - Orlando Solar Bears
- Fuel Complete Future Considerations Trades - Indy Fuel
- Rays Acquire Lawton Courtnall from Wheeling - South Carolina Stingrays
- Oilers Complete Future Considerations Deal - Tulsa Oilers
- Nailers Complete Future Considerations Trades - Wheeling Nailers
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.