OIL KINGS THIS WEEK
Tuesday, Nov 28: Practice - 1:30 PM (Community Ice)
Wednesday, Nov 29: GAME - Oil Kings vs Brandon Wheat Kings (7:00 PM)
Thursday, Nov30: Practice - 1:30 PM (Community Ice)
Friday, Dec 1: Practice - 1:30 PM (Main Ice)
Saturday, Dec 2: TEDDY BEAR TOSS GAME - Oil Kings vs Prince Albert Raiders (7:00 PM)
Sunday, Dec 3: GAME - Oil Kings vs Lethbridge Hurricanes (4:00 PM)
*ALL PRACTICE TIMES /LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
- Saturday is the infamous Teddy Bear Toss game! We encourage all fans to bring bears to the game as all proceeds go to 630 CHED Santas Anonymous!
- The Oil Kings currently have a record of 5-17-2-0
- Trey Fix-Wolansky is continuing his offensive ways this season collecting 29 points (10G,19A) in 24 games. The Edmonton native has 83 career points in 94 games.
- Tomas Soustal is averaging more than a point per game this season with 23 points (6G, 17A) in 22 games. The Czech native has played in 194 career games and has amassed 134 points.
2017-18 REGULAR SEASON LEADERS:
Goals: Trey Fix-Wolansky - 10
Assists: Trey Fix-Wolansky - 19
Points: Trey Fix-Wolansky - 29
PIM: Kobe Mohr - 36
+/-: Davis Murray - 0
GWG: Colton Kehler, Davis Koch, Trey Fix-Wolansky, Brett Kemp - 1
PPG: Trey Fix-Wolansky - 5
SHG: Brett Kemp, Tomas Soustal - 1
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from November 28, 2017
- OIL KINGS THIS WEEK - Edmonton Oil Kings
- GIANTS FALL 5-2 IN EVERETT - Vancouver Giants
- Everett native Wyatte Wylie scored his first career WHL goal and was named first star of the game - Everett Silvertips
- CHIEFS' OFFENSE SHINES IN 7-3 WIN OVER PATS - Spokane Chiefs
- VICTORIA SNEAKS PAST T-BIRDS - Seattle Thunderbirds
- MeThe Kelowna Rockets defeated the Medicine Hat Tigers 4-0 on Saturday night at Prospera Place in Ke - Kelowna Rockets
- Regina Pats (3) vs Spokane Chiefs (7) - Regina Pats
- Raiders Knock Off Warriors In Shootout - Prince Albert Raiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.