Michaela Onyenwere Named Rookie of the Month (September 20, 2021)
Michaela Onyenwere earns her fourth straight Rookie of the Month honor after averaging 7.0 PPG and 2.5 RPG.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from September 20, 2021
- Kelsey Plum Named Kia WNBA Western Conference Player of the Month and Player of the Week - Las Vegas Aces
- Jonquel Jones Receives Kia WNBA Player of the Month - Connecticut Sun
- Miller Earns Back-To-Back WNBA Coach of the Month Awards - Connecticut Sun
- Michaela Onyenwere Named Kia WNBA Rookie of the Month for September - New York Liberty
- Jonquel Jones Receives 2021 WNBA Peak Performer Award - Connecticut Sun
- Natasha Howard Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week - New York Liberty
- 2021 WNBA Peak Performers: Tina Charles, Jonquel Jones and Courtney Vandersloot - WNBA
- Kelsey Mitchell Score 32 Points as Fever Conclude Regular Season at Chicago - Indiana Fever
The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer(s), and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Liberty Stories
- Michaela Onyenwere Injury Update
- DiDi Richards Named to WNBA's All-Rookie Team
- Liberty's Michaela Onyenwere Named 2021 Kia WNBA Rookie of the Year
- Liberty Forward Michaela Onyenwere Joins Renowned Chef Marcus Samuelsson on New Episode of YES App's Exclusive Home Plate Show
- Brooklyn Nets and New York Liberty Form Global Multi-Year Partnership with Webull