Marlies Announce Single Game Tickets On-Sale Date and Promotional Schedule
The Toronto Marlies announced today the on-sale date for single game tickets and promotional schedule for the 2019-20 season. Single game tickets will be available for purchase to the public through Ticketmaster on Wednesday, September 11 at 10:00 a.m.
Fans are encouraged to join the Marlies Insider for access to an exclusive presale that begins Tuesday, September 10 at 10:00 a.m. Insiders will have the opportunity to access tickets before the general public and save up to 50 per cent on regular season tickets.
The Marlies will open their season at home against the Belleville Senators (Ottawa) on Saturday, October 5 at 4:00 p.m.The Marlies will return to Scotiabank Arena for four games in their annual series, which includes a Marlies and Leafs doubleheader (November 30) and games on Boxing Day (December 26), Family Day (February 17) and St. Patrick's Day (March 17).
Toronto will host six games featuring bobblehead giveaway highlighting Marlies graduates Zach Hyman, Travis Dermott, Andreas Johnsson, Kasperi Kapanen, William Nylander and Morgan Rielly.
For more information, fans can visit Marlies.ca/promoschedule to learn about all planned giveaways and promotional nights.
Visit Marlies.ca/Memberships to purchase a Marlies 2019-20 Season Ticket Membership starting as low as $16 per seat and includes exclusive benefits like a Complimentary 18-person Suite, 50 per cent off underground parking and access to the Ticket Exchange Program.
The Toronto Marlies are the primary development program for the Toronto Maple Leafs. The Toronto Maple Leafs roster at the end of their regular season featured 11 players who were developed with the Marlies (Travis Dermott, Jake Gardiner, Frederik Gauthier, Justin Holl, Zach Hyman, Andreas Johnsson, Kasperi Kapanen, Martin Marincin, Trevor Moore, William Nylander and Morgan Rielly).
MARLIES 2019-2020 PROMOTIONAL SCHEDULE
DATE VENUE EVENT
OCT 5 Coca-Cola Coliseum Home Opener
NOV 16 Coca-Cola Coliseum Morgan Rielly Bobblehead Giveaway
NOV 30 Scotiabank Arena Scotiabank Series and Hockey Fights Cancer
DEC 7 Coca-Cola Coliseum Teddy Bear Toss
DEC 14 Coca-Cola Coliseum Kasperi Kapanen Bobblehead Giveaway
DEC 26 Scotiabank Arena Scotiabank Series
JAN 4 Coca-Cola Coliseum Andreas Johnsson Bobblehead Giveaway
JAN 31 Coca-Cola Coliseum 416 Fridays
FEB 1 Coca-Cola Coliseum Zach Hyman Bobblehead Giveaway
FEB 9 Coca-Cola Coliseum Canadian Armed Forces Game
FEB 17 Scotiabank Arena Scotiabank Series and Family Day
MAR 6 Coca-Cola Coliseum 416 Fridays
MAR 7 Coca-Cola Coliseum William Nylander Bobblehead Giveaway
MAR 17 Scotiabank Arena Scotiabank Series and St. Patrick's Day
MAR 28 Coca-Cola Coliseum Travis Dermott Bobblehead Giveaway
APR 11 Coca-Cola Coliseum Fan Appreciation Day
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 6, 2019
- Sens Cruise to Victory in Rookie Showcase Opener - Belleville Senators
- Sens Hit the Ice as Rookie Showcase Gets Set to Begin - Belleville Senators
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Forward Mikhail Shalagin to AHL Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Marlies Announce Single Game Tickets On-Sale Date and Promotional Schedule - Toronto Marlies
- IceHogs Unveil 2019-20 Promo Schedule - Rockford IceHogs
- Vegas Rookie Camp Signals Start of Chicago Wolves' Season - Chicago Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toronto Marlies Stories
- Toronto Marlies Re-Sign Hudson Elynuik
- Toronto Marlies Statement on Cancellation of 2019-20 AHL Season
- MLSE Community Food Donation Program Expands to Include BMO Field and BMO as Partners Team up to Help 'Bring Toronto Back to Its Feet'
- MLSE Teams up with Partners to Announce Bringing Toronto Back to Its Feet
- Toronto Marlies Re-Sign Scott Pooley